No Emotions !

Advertisement
If he played exactly the same way but made faces, would people be less upset?

After yesterday, TVD is 11th nationally in passer rating. Our offense is 14th in scoring and 6th in yards per play.

Is he an elite QB, as his stats might suggest? No. Does he have flaws? Obviously. But the reaction to him is more emotional than anything. We have much bigger problems than TVD.
To be fair our O and D are ranked high so we must not have bigger issues after all? I mean if ranking is the defense. To be celebrated as a qb you must make the handful of plays a game needed to win or itā€™s just stats. Thatā€™s why they get the big bucks.

To be fair our O and D are ranked high so we must not have bigger issues after all? I mean if ranking is the defense. To be celebrated as a qb you must make the handful of plays a game needed to win or itā€™s just stats. Thatā€™s why they get the big bucks.
TVD literally takes away one side off the field because he locks in on X all the time. Colbie Young is raw but a legit nfl prospect and he barely looks at him
Horton was open on multiple plays where we needed a big play. Ray ray saw the field last night and he didnt throw to him. Sometimes when X is out of the game, we are more explosive because it forces TVD to look at other guys.

Advertisement
We were ranked high but itā€™s not sustainable playing the way we are playing.

Advertisement
Stats have to be taken in context. When we needed to go drive for drive with Maye the offense **** the bed. The rest is garbage stats.

This is a dumb argument. Attacking him on emotions is just foolish. He's even keel and that's what he should be.
His play should be the discussion. If he was winning and making all the right plays it would be ā€œ itā€™s like heā€™s an assassin, no emotion and cold bloodedā€œ lol. His emotion is the least of my cares. Making the 4-5 throws a game it takes to win is the problem.

Advertisement
We turned into a machine after the game was over lol. Too bad we didnā€™t do that when the drives mattered in the third quarter
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ mannnn it was only to give us hope!!
ā€œMan I liked what I seen at the end of the game , if we start the game vs Clemson like that, we winā€!! Same ol song !

He can be a zombie for all I care as long as we're winning. He's a one read pony and can't seem to read a defense so there's that.

But what's happened to our *efense? We can't generate TO's, we can't get off the field on 3rd downs, we're a walking penalty waiting to happen, and when the other team is no huddling we either can't get calls in fast enough or guys are outta position which is when guys get caught freelancing and blowing assignments.
Too busy celebrating a simple tackle

Stats have to be taken in context. When we needed to go drive for drive with Maye the offense **** the bed. The rest is garbage stats.
And maybe the defense should learn how to force a turnover or two. NC converted 3rd and 18 and 3rd and 20 for TDs. Parrish fumbled at the goal line, Lee snapped the ball 3 feet wide, and Kam is too busy going for interceptions than to actually play safety. But yeah, TVD is why we lost

Advertisement
And maybe the defense should learn how to force a turnover or two. NC converted 3rd and 18 and 3rd and 20 for TDs. Parrish fumbled at the goal line, Lee snapped the ball 3 feet wide, and Kam is too busy going for interceptions than to actually play safety. But yeah, TVD is why we lost
Exactly. We could start by not ******* up on plays that don't even require a brain cell.

Who said that?

Advertisement
Back