N'kosi Perry

I'm sure most would agree he got a raw deal with CMR. He had flashes of brilliance I.E FSU game. He will be the starter for the gator simply because of experience. I have to think his poor decision making at times will be corrected by Enos. You hear from the players that he is a different person now. After the gator game he will be reavaluated but as of now barring injury we go with N'kosi. All agree ?

Advertisement
I'm sure most would agree he got a raw deal with CMR. He had flashes of brilliance I.E FSU game. He will be the starter for the gator simply because of experience. I have to think his poor decision making at times will be corrected by Enos. You hear from the players that he is a different person now. After the gator game he will be reavaluated but as of now barring injury we go with N'kosi. All agree ?

Why? N'kosi's best games were still not complete. He was 13/34 against FSU. What has he done to be handed the job? He should have to earn it because he lost the benefit of the doubt by not being the most prepared and hungry QB last year. Rosier shouldn't have had a chance

Advertisement
Sorry, Richt isn't blameless for the handling of the QB room, but to blame him for N'Kosi immaturity and decision making is silly. Hope he's grown up and competes for the job. May the best man win.

Dude had just a 50.8% passing completion percentage over a rather large sample size (191 attempts). He went 6/24 passing for 52 yards in our last regular season game, an indication he did not improve.

So no, I don't have any confidence in him right now. These days, you see teams with stud freshmen QB's making all types of plays that inspire confidence. I didn't get that vibe at all last year, but I hope he drastically changes. Let's not bury our heads in the sand and pin all his troubles on Richt.

Advertisement

May the best man win the job.......that said, I am a bit worried at anyone who couldn't grasp CMR's "extensive" playbook.......
The playbook wasn’t the issue as much as it was having advanced QB skills that the playbook required to actually have success, like going through 3 reads on a play, feeling pressure in the pocket and avoiding it, ball placement, etc

If the coach says so! What we say does not matter!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not so fast my friend. TBD!

Advertisement
Back