N'kosi Perry

Advertisement
So, his game is hitting crossing routes, screens and posts? If he has no touch and can't hit deep outs, I've gotta be concerned about all the routes. Sad to say, none of the three seemed any great upgrade over Rosier, after Spring practice was done. Hopefully, one will seize control of the job in a month.
:qft9gew:

So, his game is hitting crossing routes, screens and posts? If he has no touch and can't hit deep outs, I've gotta be concerned about all the routes. Sad to say, none of the three seemed any great upgrade over Rosier, after Spring practice was done. Hopefully, one will seize control of the job in a month.

I'm most confident in Enos ability to tailor fit an offense to Tates skillset than for Kosi or Jarren to take the next step in maturity/awareness. We just need an efficient offense to pair with our D. Not a heisman QB, for now at least.

So what is it? First u said he struggled, now you're saying he didn't bc he was playing against Rutgers 3rd string. Which your wrong about once again bc his first TD was in the 2nd quarter. Not only did he complete a pass against Rutgers but he went 10/10 - no incompletions.

U don't have to care what Enos calls the offense. U seen very clear in the spring game that it is exactly how he described. West coast passing game.

But nah I don't have anything else. I bar'd u up and u exposed yourself for having zero football knowledge. Lmk next time u want a cool 16 again, I got u lmao.
He did struggle at osu. That's why he got kicked out. Nobody cares what he did in a blowout game vs rutgers. Perry put up numbers vs fiu and they are better than rutgers.

Advertisement
Thats what makes it even worse. How do you shît the bed in a spring game? But he had some great runs tho.
You do know the title of that video (that I've seen you post in a few threads) is "so athletic and explosive." All he has to do is move the chains.

I'm most confident in Enos ability to tailor fit an offense to Tates skillset than for Kosi or Jarren to take the next step in maturity/awareness. We just need an efficient offense to pair with our D. Not a heisman QB, for now at least.
One thing that we know about this offense, and what was said this spring, is that it is complex. If u couldn't understand a Richt playbook then this is going to be **** near impossible to grasp.

Also, we are going the complete opposite direction of the trend in CFB right now. Lincoln Riley's and those offenses that put up points are known for their simplicity. Let's hope we don't end up looking like Michigan the past few years. Even they switched up their offense this year and I bet they have their best year with Harbaugh bc of it.

THANK GAWD that our coaches are going to be making this decision instead of our fans.

This isn't a popularity contest...its about who is the best person to lead Enos' offense during the season.....not about who you think from sitting behind your computer has earned the position or doesn't offend your sensibilities or go against your biases.

I'll be glad when this decision is finally made.

But I also know that it will only be a temporary reprieve before the **** riders start pushing for everyone else to join them in sniffing the **** that they favor for whatever reason.

This should ONLY be about Miami winning ....and thankfully the only ones qualified to make an informed decision will be the ones making it.

GO CANES!!

Agreed. If our fans ran the team we would have a team full of 3 star "gems" from south Florida getting lead by whichever QB spends the least amount of time on twitter.

Advertisement
He did struggle at osu. That's why he got kicked out. Nobody cares what he did in a blowout game vs rutgers. Perry put up numbers vs fiu and they are better than rutgers.
How did he struggle @ osu? He beat out burrows who won the LSU job?

One thing that we know about this offense, and what was said this spring, is that it is complex. If u couldn't understand a Richt playbook then this is going to be **** near impossible to grasp.

Also, we are going the complete opposite direction of the trend in CFB right now. Lincoln Riley's and those offenses that put up points are known for their simplicity. Let's hope we don't end up looking like Michigan the past few years. Even they switched up their offense this year and I bet they have their best year with Harbaugh bc of it.
I've seen players & Enos himself talk about how his offense seems complex but remains simple.

How many times does someone have to tell you..that MIA IS going to be running a spread offense this yr??!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
This isn’t to bash rosier but I vehemently disagree. Each of those guys have more talent than him and will be playing in a better system. Let’s see what happens before we start making statements like that
Brock, I totally agree all three have a much bigger upside than Rosier ever had but ...do you really think that what you saw in the Spring was much of an upgrade over what Rosier showed? If Rosier was still here -- hypothetically competing for the job with a "clean slate" -- I suspect we'd have four QB still in the mix, not three.

Advertisement
Back