N'kosi Perry

Advertisement
Barry Jackson said that our center had to call the plays and CMR had to "dumb down" the playbook last year for Kosi. That should tell u a lot. Manny might have forgave Kosi for last year but I guarantee he hasn't forgot.

Enos said he wants a QB with a coaches mentality. Out of all the QBs we have, which QB do u think most resembles that?

My best friends brother started at QB for Auburn so I've seen what it takes to be a D1 QB. U have to eat, sleep, and breathe this sh*t 24/7. I think Tate and Jarren have that mentality more than Kosi.

Advertisement
He's already played infinitely better in the few months he's been working with Enos. I'm not looking at anything the QBs did under Richt and using it to gauge anything for 2019. Kosi has a live arm though and that's one thing you can't coach.

LET THE BEST MAN WIN.... WHOEVER THAT IS 🤗

The coaches will know who that is this summer

Im behind whoever the coaches choose....until they leave something 💩 in the bed

**** Riding is just NOT my thing...

I just want to win and get to the championships....Don't care who's driving us there

Last edited:
I'm sure most would agree he got a raw deal with CMR. He had flashes of brilliance I.E FSU game. He will be the starter for the gator simply because of experience. I have to think his poor decision making at times will be corrected by Enos. You hear from the players that he is a different person now. After the gator game he will be reavaluated but as of now barring injury we go with N'kosi. All agree ?
LOL.

I'm sure most would agree he got a raw deal with CMR. He had flashes of brilliance I.E FSU game. He will be the starter for the gator simply because of experience. I have to think his poor decision making at times will be corrected by Enos. You hear from the players that he is a different person now. After the gator game he will be reavaluated but as of now barring injury we go with N'kosi. All agree ?

You gotta be ****in' me!

Advertisement
No, don't agree. I think he's got a good shot at getting the start, but so do the other two. I absolutely believe the coaches are being honest when they say the three are very close and it will not be decided until Fall practices. As far as I'm concerned, I trust Enos to make the best pick for his offense.

Let's face it. None of the three competing looked like world beaters last Spring. Despite what they said for public consumption, Manny and Enos had to be disappointed. Hopefully, someone definitively steps forward in August.

Spring doesn't necessarily reveal world beaters, or failures. All three showed a lot of good, and some bad that needs to be worked on. That's what the coaches are here for.

Why? N'kosi's best games were still not complete. He was 13/34 against FSU. What has he done to be handed the job? He should have to earn it because he lost the benefit of the doubt by not being the most prepared and hungry QB last year. Rosier shouldn't have had a chance

So which one is it? One minute its our receivers can't catch now you're highlighting his 13 for 34 against FSU, so can our receivers catch or not? Asking for my imaginary friend who name is Dugans.

Advertisement
No, I do not agree that Nkosi should be be the starter on 08/24, just because he is the only QB with experience. I also don't agree with all of the hate that Nkosi receives from our fanbase. If Nkosi is the starter, it should be because he was the best QB, the same way it should be for the other two that is competing for the starting gig.

We have nothing definitive from the coaches that we can go off of, regarding who will be the starter. What we know is Nkosi won the most improved QB award for the spring, which was given by the coaches and was based on overall performance from the beginning to the end of spring practices. Since then, Tate has won the weight room battle 2 out of 4 weeks and Peyton Machato has done the same. That's all we "know." Everything else is just d'ick riding and guesswork!

Advertisement
Whoever is the best guy should be the starter. No one exactly took the job by the reins this spring so I'm curious to see who improved most over the summer.

I’m sure you realize that you’re posting in a forum where a statement like “water is wet” could easily produce a 30+ page thread of back and forth arguments.

Well played.
Not so fast I expected almost unanimos agreement. If you think Our coaches want to go with inexperience in a big first game your whistling in the dark. Tate might as well be a running back and Jarren is not proven. How hard is this people sheesh....

Advertisement
Back