Nkosi Perry?

Advertisement
Aunt Jemima gets 150 pages and Perry gets 3 posts with 2 of them being ******. Perry is the forgotten man in this class.
Hard to be negative on threads about locked in guys like Perry. 90% of that thread are the negative nancys saying the sky is falling.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
apostrophe_zps6tzjdc3u.jpg

He looks good on tape but if he's gonna start he'll have to put on 30 lbs by camp.

Advertisement
Aunt Jemima gets 150 pages and Perry gets 3 posts with 2 of them being ******. Perry is the forgotten man in this class.
Hard to be negative on threads about locked in guys like Perry. 90% of that thread are the negative Nancy's sarong the sky is falling.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mopes are making a comeback during the period of slurping.

Advertisement
This man is the future of our program and nobody cares.

We care, but he's been a hard commit for a long time now so there is nothing really to talk about. If his recruitment were to somehow fall into question there would be a 100+ thread on him easy.

Loyal Commits don't make headlines

Advertisement

Yeah it's kind of sad, I guess in recruiting the guys who create drama and play games are getting exactly what they want - attention. Whereas a kid like Perry commits and remains quiet. It's pretty telling actually when it comes to the character of the individual.

This kid could very well be our starting qb next year and nobody cares that he is on his OV to Coral Gables.

Whack.

Advertisement

So true. I love what Perry brings to the table.

People always taking croots for granite.

Cranks that impressive?

I'd like to see Nkosi and Bridgewater hit the mats. I could prob charge admission.

I have a few singlets I can pitch in!

So true. I love what Perry brings to the table.

People always taking croots for granite.

Cranks that impressive?

I'd like to see Nkosi and Bridgewater hit the mats. I could prob charge admission.

I have a few singlets I can pitch in!

I have an absurd amount of baby oil I can pitch in as well, don't ask how/why

This kid loves football, loves the U and CMR has been a fan since camps. Cant wait til his chance at the helm comes.

you know we rarely get a top black quarter back to come to miami and i wonder why. because most of people like you guys who make all these negative comments. nkosi perry can throw think and play just like anyone else. so be excited he is an upgrade from kaaya if they wanted to make weldon a ranked qb they would have, but as for now perry is the top qb and weldon might have to carry his jock strap this year and next. this is a different era where a kid can grow up and become president of the usa, i am sure he can play football? right.....

Advertisement
Back