Nkosi Perry?

Advertisement
Got to get that man some cheese burgers and we will be ready to roll!

[TWEET]825394264796459010[/TWEET]

The all storm trooper uniforms have always been our best but got **** those are just clean man

Advertisement
you know we rarely get a top black quarter back to come to miami and i wonder why. because most of people like you guys who make all these negative comments. nkosi perry can throw think and play just like anyone else. so be excited he is an upgrade from kaaya if they wanted to make weldon a ranked qb they would have, but as for now perry is the top qb and weldon might have to carry his jock strap this year and next. this is a different era where a kid can grow up and become president of the usa, i am sure he can play football? right.....

Dude, it's 2017 and you're still playing the race card?! 🙄
Not to mention the fact that your message lacks as much substance as the Shift key when you're typing. 😬

you know we rarely get a top black quarter back to come to miami and i wonder why. because most of people like you guys who make all these negative comments. nkosi perry can throw think and play just like anyone else. so be excited he is an upgrade from kaaya if they wanted to make weldon a ranked qb they would have, but as for now perry is the top qb and weldon might have to carry his jock strap this year and next. this is a different era where a kid can grow up and become president of the usa, i am sure he can play football? right.....

Not to mention the fact that your message lacks as much substance as the Shift key when you're typing. 😬

Racism is still prevalent in 2017. To say it doesn't is naive.. I hate how people always say what isn't racist or that it doesn't exist .

Last edited:
Advertisement

Racism is still prevalent in 2017. To say it doesn't is naive.. I hate how people always say what isn't racist or that it doesn't exist .

Of course it is! Human nature and reality of life unfortunately. Doesn't hinder the ability or opportunity of individuals any longer however. And as far as I'm concerned, that's the only prevalent fact of the matter! Not what groups of friends whisper to one another in private settings. Who cares?? The real naive statement in this ordeal would be the argument of a lack of black quarterbacks coming to Miami of all places. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?! 😂😂😂

Of course it is! Human nature and reality of life unfortunately. Doesn't hinder the ability or opportunity of individuals any longer however. And as far as I'm concerned, that's the only prevalent fact of the matter! Not what groups of friends whisper to one another in private settings. Who cares?? The real naive statement in this ordeal would be the argument of a lack of black quarterbacks coming to Miami of all places. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?! 😂😂😂

To me it's honestly a stupid statement to make. Every qb we have started since 2008 has been black.
Robert marve mixed
Jacory Harris black
Stephen Morris mixed
Brad kaaya black(family has african roots)
Malik rosier mixed

Last edited:
Advertisement

To me it's honestly a stupid statement to make. Every qb we have started since 2008 has been black.
Robert marve(half black)
Jacory Harris black
Stephen Morris black
Malik rosier( half black)

Great minds think alike!! 🍻

Dude, it's 2017 and you're still playing the race card?!
Not to mention the fact that your message lacks as much substance as the Shift key when you're typing.

Of course it is! Human nature and reality of life unfortunately. Doesn't hinder the ability or opportunity of individuals any longer however. And as far as I'm concerned, that's the only prevalent fact of the matter! Not what groups of friends whisper to one another in private settings. Who cares?? The real naive statement in this ordeal would be the argument of a lack of black quarterbacks coming to Miami of all places. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!

Robert marve(half black)
Jacory Harris black
Stephen Morris black
Malik rosier( half black)

Real cool how you have everyone categorized nicely in the boxes you want them to fit into.

downvoted

Kenny Kelly, black and he sucked for us. Kaaya, black and he was okay, Crudup, black and he sucked, Stephen Morris, black and he was okay. Kyle Wright, white and he sucked, Brock Berlin, white and he was okay... I can go on...

Who gives a **** about skin color. I want players that can ball out, be great teammates, good students and get an education...nothing else matters

Advertisement
Hey guys :

If you want to embed a tweet, you need to do two things. I'm going to use the one from Brock's post as an example.

1. Hit the little blue Twitter bird icon. It's in between the Instagram and Hulu buttons.

2. Paste ONLY the numbers from the end of the tweet inside the [TWEET ] [/TWEET] brackets that appear after you've hit the Twitter icon. When you do that properly, you get this:

[TWEET]825398707122274307[/TWEET]

Man this kid is gonna be a stud! Just needs to put on some weight he kind of reminds me of bridgewater. Can this man get some love?? 3 pages for our future qb but over 100 for a guy who switched up a week before signing? Thanks for the pic

Perry is 170 pounds and bow legged as ****. Not that impressed with him. I hope he's the real deal, but judging strictly by Sr. Year film, Weldon looks like a better prospect.

Advertisement
Back