Nkosi Perry?

Advertisement
Hey guys :

If you want to embed a tweet, you need to do two things. I'm going to use the one from Brock's post as an example.

1. Hit the little blue Twitter bird icon. It's in between the Instagram and Hulu buttons.

2. Paste ONLY the numbers from the end of the tweet inside the [TWEET ] [/TWEET] brackets that appear after you've hit the Twitter icon. When you do that properly, you get this:

[TWEET]825398707122274307[/TWEET]

Can you do it on the mobile format too or no?

you know we rarely get a top black quarter back to come to miami and i wonder why. because most of people like you guys who make all these negative comments. nkosi perry can throw think and play just like anyone else. so be excited he is an upgrade from kaaya if they wanted to make weldon a ranked qb they would have, but as for now perry is the top qb and weldon might have to carry his jock strap this year and next. this is a different era where a kid can grow up and become president of the usa, i am sure he can play football? right.....

Dude, it's 2017 and you're still playing the race card?!
Not to mention the fact that your message lacks as much substance as the Shift key when you're typing.

Racism is still prevalent in 2017. To say it doesn't is naive.. I hate how people always say what isn't racist or that it doesn't exist .

Pretty sure Kaaya and Rosier are black QBs.

As for Perry beating out Weldon - , please. Cade is the future.

Hey guys :

If you want to embed a tweet, you need to do two things. I'm going to use the one from Brock's post as an example.

1. Hit the little blue Twitter bird icon. It's in between the Instagram and Hulu buttons.

2. Paste ONLY the numbers from the end of the tweet inside the [TWEET ] [/TWEET] brackets that appear after you've hit the Twitter icon. When you do that properly, you get this:

Can you do it on the mobile format too or no?

downvote

Hey guys :

you know we rarely get a top black quarter back to come to miami and i wonder why. because most of people like you guys who make all these negative comments. nkosi perry can throw think and play just like anyone else. so be excited he is an upgrade from kaaya if they wanted to make weldon a ranked qb they would have, but as for now perry is the top qb and weldon might have to carry his jock strap this year and next. this is a different era where a kid can grow up and become president of the usa, i am sure he can play football? right.....

Dude, it's 2017 and you're still playing the race card?!
Not to mention the fact that your message lacks as much substance as the Shift key when you're typing.

Racism is still prevalent in 2017. To say it doesn't is naive.. I hate how people always say what isn't racist or that it doesn't exist .

My money is on perry or Allison
We will see

Advertisement
Hey guys :

Dude, it's 2017 and you're still playing the race card?! ��
Not to mention the fact that your message lacks as much substance as the Shift key when you're typing. ��

We will see

downvote

Hey guys :

Hey guys :

Not to mention the fact that your message lacks as much substance as the Shift key when you're typing. ��

We will see

downvote

You have a weird obsession, foh

People already crowning this kid as better than Kaaya are delusional, he may get there but don't think for 1 second if he starts next year that it won't be more than full of growing pains

Advertisement
Hey guys :

We will see

downvote

I'm upvoting your downvote

exactly what the h*** do bowleg got to do with his perfomance? if these recruits had to hear these guys we would be in trouble.

Advertisement

Harris -> Morris -> Kaaya -> Rosier... when was the last time we had a white QB?

guess he means all the way black, no halfsies lol

Harris -> Morris -> Kaaya -> Rosier... when was the last time we had a white QB?

Been a while actually

Advertisement
Hey guys :

We will see

downvote

I'm upvoting your downvote

While CIS is fixing the voting component, should Up-vote ("uv") and down-vote ("dv")

dude stop dreaming, kaaya rosier? plus when have we had an top black qb want to play for us?

Hey guys :

Hey guys :

We will see

downvote

You have a weird obsession, foh

thumbsdown.gif

Is it just me or does he already look like he's gained like 10-15 pounds since his season ended

Advertisement
Back