N'Kosi Perry...Is the too small argument valid?

Arm strength is important... height and athletisicm matter... but the dudes that are football nerds own the QB position. Brees, Manning, Brady... nerds, even in college we have example of Dorsey, Moore & McElroy... Nerd QBs with high character. So all I want to know is... is N'kosi a nerd? Does he like to study film, like to read plays.

Advertisement
View attachment 58651

Not sure he is all that small. If he doesn't start, it's because he lost the competition. Ja"Pick"ory wasn't this size wearing that pink suit and a backpack with 50 lbs of rocks.
Can't comment on "too small." Haven't been able to find the video. Most say it was only 20 seconds. Probably better to ask the girl, anyway. She'd be a better judge.

Perry’s issue is absolutely not size. That’s rodoculous. He has a really strong arm, and is plenty big.

His issue is decision-making in live action, and perhaps preparation.

Agree with this, and would add learning to throw with touch on short to intermediate routes.

Advertisement
How would him adding 10 pounds increase his durability and/or toughness?

Are there any scientific studies that would support this idea that a QB adding 10 pounds makes him more durable?

We're traveling down a rabbit hole @ this point.

Sure muscle can make you more durable for obvious reasons...but weight added too rapidly can also take alot of things away from a QB as well...to the point where they're not worth a scholarship.

Silly topic all the way around tho.

Perry simply isn't smart enough to be a good college QB. I wouldn't be surprised if he transfers before Memorial Day.

Perry’s issue is absolutely not size. That’s rodoculous. He has a really strong arm, and is plenty big.

His issue is decision-making in live action, and perhaps preparation.

His accuracy is not good either. Perry is just not a good QB, average at best. I don’t understand people’s infatuation with this guy. He makes a couple of strong throws and people think he’s some uber talent.

Advertisement
Maybe a change in OC and philosophy helps him.

Hopefully he improves and makes us better. However, I have a feeling this is the last we see of Perry, especially if Martel gets his waiver. I just don't think he has "it" IMO, he's just not very good and I don't think he'll ever be anything but serviceable. Would not be surprised to see Williams or Martel take his job this spring or fall. May the best QB win the job!!

Hopefully he improves and makes us better. However, I have a feeling this is the last we see of Perry, especially if Martel gets his waiver. I just don't think he has "it" IMO, he's just not very good and I don't think he'll ever be anything but serviceable. Would not be surprised to see Williams or Martel take his job this spring or fall. May the best QB win the job!!

I hear you. I was wondering why Richt didn't name him the starter from the gate or was quicker to relive Rosier but then Perry kept showing how inconsistent he was and it made sense. If Tate doesn't get the waiver, I wonder how the QB position will shake out. Enos might have to pull a Mullen and roll with the experienced QB and just limit his chances to make mistakes like we did this year with Franks and build his confidence up like that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The obsession with weight on this board is OCD psychosis. Perry is a naturally thin guy just like the guy who won the Heisman a couple years ago. Jackson ran the ball a lot more than Perry will, and he’s fine.

If Perry can play he can play. All you mongoloids obsessed with unnaturally packing weight on players should take a knee.
I've got a buddy of mine that's totally obsessed with that and it's the most obnoxious thing.

I hear you. I was wondering why Richt didn't name him the starter from the gate or was quicker to relive Rosier but then Perry kept showing how inconsistent he was and it made sense. If Tate doesn't get the waiver, I wonder how the QB position will shake out. Enos might have to pull a Mullen and roll with the experienced QB and just limit his chances to make mistakes like we did this year with Franks and build his confidence up like that.

😂😂

This isn’t the nfl. He’s fine where he is. Seeing him live last year he looked like the most physically gifted qb of the bunch even being skinny. He towers over everybody and is long as ****. Also has a lean muscle look to him that makes him look more athletic.

Advertisement
Back