N'Kosi Perry...Is the too small argument valid?

skitzo_freud

Sagacity
Premium
N'kosi.jpg

Not sure he is all that small. If he doesn't start, it's because he lost the competition. Ja"Pick"ory wasn't this size wearing that pink suit and a backpack with 50 lbs of rocks.

Advertisement
View attachment 58651

Not sure he is all that small. If he doesn't start, it's because he lost the competition. Ja"Pick"ory wasn't this size wearing that pink suit and a backpack with 50 lbs of rocks.

And look how Jacory turned out. I still think that if he had more time to put on weight/develop under a better QB coach he would have been a great QB.

Don't care what size he is....if he can consistently get the ball to our receivers, hit his secondary targets, minimize turnovers and keep a cool head, he could be a blind midget for all I'd care.

That being said, sure he could stand a few more lbs IF it can improve his potential durability. But his size wouldn't lead me to keep him off the field

The obsession with weight on this board is OCD psychosis. Perry is a naturally thin guy just like the guy who won the Heisman a couple years ago. Jackson ran the ball a lot more than Perry will, and he’s fine.

If Perry can play he can play. All you mongoloids obsessed with unnaturally packing weight on players should take a knee.

Advertisement
The obsession with weight on this board is OCD psychosis. Perry is a naturally thin guy just like the guy who won the Heisman a couple years ago. Jackson ran the ball a lot more than Perry will, and he’s fine.

If Perry can play he can play. All you mongoloids obsessed with unnaturally packing weight on players should take a knee.

can we pin this to the top of the board so we dont have 500 threads on this over the summer?

no? okay, cool then.

Advertisement
Advertisement

It's time to pass the offering plate around because you just preached a much needed sermon. Hopefully, someone got delivered!!! Let the church say, Amen!

It feels like every other day there is a thread created about "Player A" gained 7 lbs, "Player B" grew 1/3 centimeters, "Player C" hat size is now 7 1/2. It's the same repeat offenders [offender] that continually start these type of threads, which most of the content is based off of a Twitter post.

Amen?

Ask Andrew Luck how having extra weight is working out for him.

Now let the church say, Amen!

Do some of you just not understand about metabolism.

Some people just have a hard time putting weight on when they’re young. Everybody’s different.

When I was in high school, I would have to stuff myself myself to the point of nausea to try to get to 160, closest I could get was 155, with lifting weights, taking powders and supplements, the whole nine yards, it got to where I looked at any food and it made nauseous.

It changes once you get up over 35, lol.

Advertisement
It's time to pass the offering plate around because you just preached a much needed sermon. Hopefully, someone got delivered!!! Let the church say, Amen!

It feels like every other day there is a thread created about "Player A" gained 7 lbs, "Player B" grew 1/3 centimeters, "Player C" hat size is now 7 1/2. It's the same repeat offenders [offender] that continually start these type of threads, which most of the content is based off of a Twitter post.

Amen?

Ask Andrew Luck how having extra weight is working out for him.

Now let the church say, Amen!
Amen!

Is there any scientific proof that adding weight unnaturally makes one less susceptible to injury? There are plenty of big dudes who get hurt all the fcking time.

Amen!

Is there any scientific proof that adding weight unnaturally makes one less susceptible to injury? There are plenty of big dudes who get hurt all the fcking time.
Had an uncle who was a Green Beret. Being a little height challenged as I am, he would always tell me "The bigger they are, the harder they fall" LOL

Yes, I think he is a little too skinny and worry that will effect his durability, and ability to play at a high level late into a season.

But it really has to do with how tough he is. How much he can play through the pain when hit. If he comes off the field a lot like a prima-donna then I don't think he will start.

Advertisement
Back