Nkosi Perry is garbage

OP is a mamma Luke

Perry is not garbage. Kid is still young and will learn. If he had stayed in the game we most def would have won. We were only down 10.

Mark Richt is an idiot

He told Al Golden last night hold my beer I got this

Advertisement
Perry had open WRs on underneath routes on both his INTS.

He didnt see them because he cant read a defense. That's what happens I guess when you skip all your classes, doze off during film sessions, and act ****y as **** without ever having backed it up on the field.

Perry should transfer to UVA. After all, he was their best player today. Without him spotting UVA 10 pts, we'd have won. If Perry takes another snap this season we might as well forfeit.
Malik is Trash, this we know. You hate Perry for some reason and feel like he's trash. Well why arent we seeing Williams? Richt has 4 qb's on the roster and this was the best he could do? Gotta blame coaching. Sorry Mrs. Richt but there OC's all across the country doing more with less.

Perry is not a Division 1 QB and your kidding yourself if you think he is. Doesn’t have the work ethic or aptitude to be successful. He can complete a pass here or there occasionally and definitely throws a better ball than Rosier but he will never be a QB that completes a majority of his passes or commands that offense.

Rosier is just horrible and we have wasted so much time on him.

Jarren Williams does have potential but Richt seems like they always had planned on redshirting him.

I don’t think we have much potential at QB improvements with CMR being OC and his son being QB coach.

Please bring in Ken Dorsey to take both of those responsibilities.

Advertisement
Back