Nkosi Perry is garbage

Advertisement
People think Perry isnt terrible.

Shows you the stupidity here. You guys think flying $500 banners makes a difference though, so why expect anything else.

Perry was awful, you're blind if you couldnt tell he was lost out there

You’re arguing with yourself. No one is saying Perry wasn’t terrible the 1st Quarter. This loss isn’t on him though. It’s on Richt. The Offensive scheme and play calling is on Richt. Then, going with Rosier set back this program entirely. That’s on Richt too. Hold him accountable!

People think Perry isnt terrible.

Shows you the stupidity here. You guys think flying $500 banners makes a difference though, so why expect anything else.

Perry was awful, you're blind if you couldnt tell he was lost out there
Perry only played ONE quarter & threw just 6 passes, the rest of the game was on Richt & he failed.

Anybody trying to blame this loss on anybody other than Richt is in full blown denial mode & is a Corch worshipper.

I'll say this Perry isn't the QB I thought he was. But Rosier is complete trash can.
im utterly shocked he went back to rosier and for that long... for real why not give jarren a shot ? Literally the game was lost when rosier went in, that’s just some al Golden type coaching right there and

Advertisement
v328sx.gif~c200

even worse than Rosier, which is amazing. Yet CIS somehow loves him.

He completes 30% vs FSU, gives the game away today with 2 awful ints, and people have a problem with him being pulled? He sucks and would have thrown 10 INTs if left in.

Jarren should get a chance vs BC. He's the future, and that should start now.

But holy **** half of CIS is beyond delusional. Perry never should take another snap here
I'm paying for a "bench Perry" banner if he plays vs BC.

He's Sitkowski level bad.

Rosier isn't good but we lose 50-0 if Perry plays the whole game and is allowed to throw 10 INTs.

Start Jarren and pray Perry transfers. There are kids playing IM football at Miami who suck less than CIS golden boy Perry
Your waisting your fingers energy dude!! Go to bed its past your bed time!!

Are we making a decision between Kirby and Kyle?

It does feel kind of like that.

Perry must have practiced like slop all week. Seemed like Richt had zero faith in him and no desire to go back to him after the early picks.

Advertisement
I'm paying for a "bench Perry" banner if he plays vs BC.

He's Sitkowski level bad.

Rosier isn't good but we lose 50-0 if Perry plays the whole game and is allowed to throw 10 INTs.

Start Jarren and pray Perry transfers. There are kids playing IM football at Miami who suck less than CIS golden boy Perry

Who coached him up?

It’s not a QB problem, never has been.

It’s a OC/scheme problem, has been from game 1. Fans don’t want to admit it because doing so means we are ****ed so they blame the easy target (Kaaya, Rosier, Perry, OL, etc)

No. Kosi is not in the right system to showcase his talent. And he doesn't exude championship charisma from a QB especially when you are dancing around and the coaches are telling your dumbassssz wanna be kodak black crank that azzzzb soulja boy shtt to finish the game off in victory formation.

Advertisement
You people are wrong on Perry, I was at the game and guys were not open. Did Perry take a couple of chances he shouldn't have? Yes, he did. And he paid for it. But Rosier throws ducks as deep balls. Worst I have even seen at UM. I don't think he deserved to be benched based on what I saw AT THE GAME. Richt deserved 100% responsibility for this loss. I think at half, I saw the scoreboard show UM with 70 yards at half by Rosier and 129 years rushing only because of Homer's 70 yard run. The OL did not do their job but the predictability of the play calling was beyond belief. I want Richt to succeed but this was an abysmal showing offensively. UVA defense is good but they are NOT that good.

It’s not a QB problem, never has been.

It’s a OC/scheme problem, has been from game 1. Fans don’t want to admit it because doing so means we are ****ed so they blame the easy target (Kaaya, Rosier, Perry, OL, etc)
Middle of year 3, still losing to bad teams, and players are getting blamed.

richt hates him lol. its clear.

i said all along it was jarren who was the future.
I have to agree.

Perry must be god awful behind the scenes... like what you see in “Last chance U” and all their QBs...

I pray Williams has the work ethic and drive to be Great because we have two dudes who like to party and bull**** in Perry and Weldon. A D3 QB/ D2 baseball player and Williams on the roster

Advertisement
Perry is a young inexperienced Qb who cant read defenses yet. Far from garbage.

He's not nearly the dual threat quarterback that I envisioned based on all the hype around here. Take away the running threat and suddenly that logical inability to read defenses is going to be problematic.

Perry has Chad Pennington type touch which looks great when they plop perfectly into the basket on midrange throws but it looks Jacory Harris stupid on deeper balls with defensive backs essentially waiting.

With a freshman quarterback in that environment we needed an early lead and margin for error. That 4th and 1 failure early in the first quarter was much greater in the scheme of things than it normally would be.

kid is horrible and in over his head. pretty clear from what I've seen he can't read a defense and his delivery is awful as well.

inaccurate, can't read a defense, slow delivery, skinny as ****.

transfer out and take ur *** to FIU or FAU kid.

Advertisement
Back