Nkosi Perry is garbage

TheRichtShow

Sophomore
Premium
even worse than Rosier, which is amazing. Yet CIS somehow loves him.

He completes 30% vs FSU, gives the game away today with 2 awful ints, and people have a problem with him being pulled? He sucks and would have thrown 10 INTs if left in.

Jarren should get a chance vs BC. He's the future, and that should start now.

But holy **** half of CIS is beyond delusional. Perry never should take another snap here

Advertisement
Advertisement
CIS realizes if all QB's suck **** on the roster, then the coach blows. What do you realize?

Perry might not be the long term answer I thought he could be, but I'd still take him over Rosier. He needs the experience in order to have the experience Mark Richt requires a QB to have. Weird....

People think Perry isnt terrible.

Shows you the stupidity here. You guys think flying $500 banners makes a difference though, so why expect anything else.

Perry was awful, you're blind if you couldnt tell he was lost out there

Advertisement
Perry isn't garbage.. Like I've said the past 2 weeks. Perry only looked like a great QB because your comparing him to Rosier and Rosier isn't a division 1 QB talent.

So when you compare Perry to Rosier he looks like a beast in comparison but in reality Perry is just an average red shirt freshman QB nothing special. Like I said in a couple of threads he isn't NOT a game changer just because he has adequate arm talent. Also going 13-32 against FSU should not be overlooked. PERIOD.

He completes 30% vs FSU, gives the game away today with 2 awful ints, and people have a problem with him being pulled? He sucks and would have thrown 10 INTs if left in.

But holy **** half of CIS is beyond delusional. Perry never should take another snap here

Impressive that you can type and suck Coach's **** at the same time

The OC/QB coach /HC is garbage.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not sure y OP feels every qb needs to have a great game in his first ever road start, all that matters is we win but we will never know because he played 1 quarter. He could've had 4 TDs n 2 picks by end of game, richts plays suck, run 1st run 2nd throw 3rd n long he had 6 attempts to throw.....6, how can he have a rhythm with 6 throws and not easy throws his picks were a corner and an inside seam. When they looked to be playing 2 or 3 corners at 10-15 yards at snap, where were the bubbles and rb screens for perry???

I'm appalled at the lack of football IQ here yes he played poor but everyone knows that's expected for Perry, it's how u finish not how u start, look st last week for an example.

Advertisement
When every QB in an offense looks mediocre, who is really the issue?

Been saying this for a while now. When this staff first got here the defense was WORSE that the offense and in 3 season Diaz's side of the ball has shown tremendous improvement.....meanwhile Richt's side of the ball has stooped below James Coley levels.

Wrap your head around that last sentence.

The offensive line coach after his poor development of players needs to go! UCF has lower ranked recruits as a whole but gets the job done. Richt is not an offensive coordinator even though he thinks he is.

I'm paying for a "bench Perry" banner if he plays vs BC.

He's Sitkowski level bad.

Rosier isn't good but we lose 50-0 if Perry plays the whole game and is allowed to throw 10 INTs.

Start Jarren and pray Perry transfers. There are kids playing IM football at Miami who suck less than CIS golden boy Perry

Advertisement
Back