N'Kosi Perry decommits.

People on this board would talk all day about Allisons production but doesn't care about this guy who produced more in the air and on the ground

Advertisement
People on this board would talk all day about Allisons production but doesn't care about this guy who produced more in the air and on the ground

he was never coming. i don't think sticks with golden. golden ran a pro style offense. i have no clue why a spread option qb would commit to miami to start with. he clearly wants to run a spread option like auburn or miss state, osu run. kid is a good qb. no doubt as a dt guy.

that said he was never gonna stick with a pro style passing team. wasn't happening. are guys better fit what miami will do on offense they can try to sign now. perry would of been a nice get but would of had to change whole offense for him or else he would of transfered otu anyways. better now then 1 week before signing day.

perry good qb. no doubt but is better fit at osu, miss st, auburn, houston then miami.

So, while Richt was at UGA ... He wanted in-state Cam Newton to play TE and allowed Clemson to get their books into in-state Deshaun Watson before he could.

But nobody is worried about losing this kid?

Whoever we get better be light years ahead of Perry.

Full disclosure: I have no clue how good or bad Perry is. I just know he is dual threat, and I really think we need a legit dual threat QB to get to the next level.

Why do you only mention richt about cam? Do u forget urban Meyer got him to u*** & just before he left did switch him to tight end? Alot of schools saw cam as a tight end. He would've been an elite one too. People forget he didn't develope as a passers-by till he did the whole juco thing

Advertisement
lol...From a thread on VolNation:

"A decommitment from another school to pay attention to...N'Kosi Perry decommits from Miami. Tennessee and Larry Scott, along with Mike DeBord, are heavily involved here."

- Fortenberry

CNmcl.gif

I saw N'Kosi Perry HL the other day and it reminded me of Jordan Jefferson former LSU QB. His throwing motion is ugly.

So, while Richt was at UGA ... He wanted in-state Cam Newton to play TE and allowed Clemson to get their books into in-state Deshaun Watson before he could.

But nobody is worried about losing this kid?

Whoever we get better be light years ahead of Perry.

Full disclosure: I have no clue how good or bad Perry is. I just know he is dual threat, and I really think we need a legit dual threat QB to get to the next level.
In fairness, he made up for the Newton and Watson misses with Jacob Park and Bryce Ramsey. So cool your jets.

Advertisement
Truth be told Perry isn't a good scheme fit but he's an excellent prospect. Best of luck to the young man.

I thonk he will be UCF, Louisville, West Virgina, Syracuse or Iowa St..he will love that offense Scott Frost is putting together at UCF..

Been thinking the same thing UCF would be a great fit. I'm interested to see how they do with Frost at the helm.

I honestly hope he's goes to Houston would be fun to watch him in Hermans offense
actually don't be surprised if Herman and Frost become big players for him. Perry is a perfect fit in both offenses

Advertisement
You all are going off the wall with this scheme fit stuff. He's a pass first QB with great pocket awareness/presence. He's got size and arm strength and already shows indications of going through progressions (you see him scanning the field in his tape).

So he's not a scheme fit why? Because his HS team runs their plays out of the shotgun? Not gonna find many scheme fits out there if that's the parameter. Should we cross Bailey Hockman (Richt's former commit at UGA) off the list because his HS team runs a spread offense out of shotgun?

Is Perry incapable of learning a 3 and 5 step drop?

Advertisement
Kid wants to play in a spread offense. We don't run that so I'm not surprised

You all are going off the wall with this scheme fit stuff. He's a pass first QB with great pocket awareness/presence. He's got size and arm strength and already shows indications of going through progressions (you see him scanning the field in his tape).

So he's not a scheme fit why? Because his HS team runs their plays out of the shotgun? Not gonna find many scheme fits out there if that's the parameter. Should we cross Bailey Hockman (Richt's former commit at UGA) off the list because his HS team runs a spread offense out of shotgun?

Is Perry incapable of learning a 3 and 5 step drop?

He is a scheme fit (Richt wanted him bad) but I think he personally wants to play in a spread.

Are we even sure what we run? A couple of WR recruits have mentioned Richt "running his old FSU offense" That offense went from the I formation to the shotgun almost seamlessly. I'm interested to see after about 8 years of not calling plays what Richt actually wants to run.

Advertisement
Back