N'Kosi Perry decommits.

Advertisement
Richt is a great qb coach and can spot a bunch of talent at the position. He did so in his latter years at Uga as well but a bunch of those kids like Jacob park and Bryce Ramsey were over rated to begin with. Ramsey played at Camden county and they ran the ball ALOT when he was there. Everyone knew he couldn't throw that well in the state. His recruiting is on another level at the position, let him pick the qb he wants. He had Jacob Eason the #1 qb prospect locked up and ready to go to Uga...

That doesn't make sense at all.

Ouch, this sucks. I keep hoping for a QB like this and perhaps it's time to quit hoping for one. It's early, but still I have no idea how a bunch of you can be so dismissive about this.

This is a **** good prospect who is labeled a dual threat QB, who is more of a pocket lesser than dual threat. He keeps his eyes downfield and looks to throw it all the way to the line. The soft touch he has on his passes are Danny Wuerffel like, someone I considered to have one of the most catchable balls I've ever seen.

I didn't see what he said about the decommit, so I'm hopeful he just wants to open things up completely rather than just moving on.

Richt will have a **** of a time getting me on board with another QB.

Ouch, this sucks. I keep hoping for a QB like this and perhaps it's time to quit hoping for one. It's early, but still I have no idea how a bunch of you can be so dismissive about this.

This is a **** good prospect who is labeled a dual threat QB, who is more of a pocket lesser than dual threat. He keeps his eyes downfield and looks to throw it all the way to the line. The soft touch he has on his passes are Danny Wuerffel like, someone I considered to have one of the most catchable balls I've ever seen.

I didn't see what he said about the decommit, so I'm hopeful he just wants to open things up completely rather than just moving on.

I'm sure he's losing sleep over you not being on board

Advertisement

I think he wants to enjoy the process and take visits and be courted. Now if he doesn't come because of the pro-style offense, and wants to play in a spread, good luck to the kid. But let's not pretend there aren't better QBs on the board out there. Richt will get one of them here, whether they be from Florida, or out of state. Georgia is having a great year for QBs....we may be able to pluck one out of there. Its a long way to go before signing day 2017.

I thonk he will be UCF, Louisville, West Virgina, Syracuse or Iowa St..he will love that offense Scott Frost is putting together at UCF..

We gon' lead the Nation in decommits for a 5th straight year.

Trust me.....the commit list will look totally different in a few months. Richt will get the guys in S.Fla that he wants. This will be his first class so he can cherry-pick

Who do you see being dropped amongst the current commits? I think other than 1 or 2 guys, the majority will be highly thought of recruits. Curious to hear your opinion on the '17 current commit list.

Advertisement
So, while Richt was at UGA ... He wanted in-state Cam Newton to play TE and allowed Clemson to get their books into in-state Deshaun Watson before he could.

But nobody is worried about losing this kid?

Whoever we get better be light years ahead of Perry.

Full disclosure: I have no clue how good or bad Perry is. I just know he is dual threat, and I really think we need a legit dual threat QB to get to the next level.

We gon' lead the Nation in decommits for a 5th straight year.

Trust me.....the commit list will look totally different in a few months. Richt will get the guys in S.Fla that he wants. This will be his first class so he can cherry-pick

Who do you see being dropped amongst the current commits? I think other than 1 or 2 guys, the majority will be highly thought of recruits. Curious to hear your opinion on the '17 current commit list.

Not to say that we are going to drop kids, more so that some kids are going to go to these camps and start getting love from other big time schools. Some will decommit to really explore their options. But like the saying goes, "if you looking, we looking"

I'm sure he's losing sleep over you not being on board

I'm sure he won't lose sleep about anything said here. So your point is what exactly?

To clarify, I love the hiring of Mark Richt. It's just going to be a tough sell for me getting a QB I like as much or better than Perry. I think he's crazy underated as it is and the only QB I would've taken before him this year is Eason. Ole Miss has a gritty QB I liked as well a lot.

Kosi perry from Twitter
"I have the most respect in the world for " [MENTION=11449]Mark[/MENTION]Richt & [MENTION=3951]Coach[/MENTION]_Baez

Advertisement
Kid is a nice athlete. Still developing a lot as a QB though. Tough to project what he'll be by the time his senior year is over, IMO. If his goal is to play QB in college, this wasn't the place for him though, even if Coley was still here running his **** offense.

He's a kid that needs to make a good decision on the college he goes to. If he goes the chalk, "best offer available", I have a feeling he'll get lost, transfer out, and find a home in the FCS to play QB or he'll be moved to another position early in the process. Very scheme specific as a QB.

Moved to another position? Nobody in their right mind who have seen his highlights would suggest anything other than QB.

That comment above is just a nice compliment or hopefully he's just opening up to see what's out there while enjoying the process.

By the way, those that don't think he's wanted here or not a good fit, explain this. Why would we visit him before this class was even settled if we were moving on? You've gotta think people.

Advertisement
We need to stay on this kid, second best QB nationally I've scouted in this cycle with the first being Dylan McCaffrey from Colorado.

Advertisement
Back