N'Kosi Perry decommits.

Jon Richt did an incredible job with him. Seems like he was camped out at Perry's place the entire time they were doing the Road Warrior series. Quite the young salesman.

Advertisement
I think after NSD they told Goldens kids from next yrs class, "either be committed to choose to look around, we won't be playing the game, either your in or out." And that is why your seeing some kids decommit. They may get back on board, who knows, but I think the staff is teaching kids the meaning of the term "committed". Right touched on it during his interview. Just a thought though..

I think after NSD they told Goldens kids from next yrs class, "either be committed to choose to look around, we won't be playing the game, either your in or out." And that is why your seeing some kids decommit. They may get back on board, who knows, but I think the staff is teaching kids the meaning of the term "committed". Right touched on it during his interview. Just a thought though..

Yes. They are likely violating the dead period to deliver just this crucial and well thought-out message.

Yes. They are likely violating the dead period to deliver just this crucial and well thought-out message.
Didn't know it was a dead period. But it's not like they don't have communication with kids during the dead period. But hey thanks for being a prickbag

Didn't know it was a dead period. But it's not like they don't have communication with kids during the dead period. But hey thanks for being a prickbag

I can't help it so no thanks necessary.

Advertisement
And don't let a little teasing on message board russle your feathers. Have a good weekend.

Did the dead period apply to 2017 recruits too?

Advertisement
Back