NKosi Perry Benched for Audibles and Going Out

Advertisement
If true, I'll soften up on Richt a bit for starting Rosier.

Those audibles gave Virginia some gifts. If you want to be elite D1, you gotta train like an NFL player. Period.

The oline still needs to improve though.

And honestly? Jon Richt needs to not be the QB coach. He needs to be **** canned.

Advertisement
If true, I'll soften up on Richt a bit for starting Rosier.

Those audibles gave Virginia some gifts. If you want to be elite D1, you gotta train like an NFL player. Period.

The oline still needs to improve though.

And honestly? Jon Richt needs to not be the QB coach. He needs to be **** canned.

A player with Perry's study/work habits combined with Jon Richt as the QB coach is a horrible combination....

None of this surprises me. Half of Perry's social media is him messing around or playing video games. I'm not saying these kids shouldn't have fun but it's obvious Nkosi has a mental gap and not studying isn't going to help. That's one thing I loved about Brad was he was 100% in on playing QB at the U and took the off field stuff very seriously. Just wish he was mobile lol

LOL ... brad had no leadership what so ever

This is amazing. Like 12 minutes ago everything was Richt's fault. Now some guy says Perry doesn't study and feelances on the field and we're all going for it?

This is certainly plausible...it would explain a lot of behavior more convincingly than just saying Richt doesn't care/is just here for the money/is plain stupid. I just feel like everybody's so desperate for answers that we'll believe about anything right now. Let's try to remember the track record of the CIS population.

Advertisement
If we had Ken Dorsey as the QB Coach, I imagine he would be putting his foot in Perrys' *** right now.

Maybe, but that comes from the top. QB coach can't do much if the HC won't make it stick.

As of now, it seems like Richt has his foot in Perry's *** as far as possible. I don't think discipline is why we need a new QB coach, terrible play is.

LOL, everybody wants him to light it up. What makes you think he can call his own plays and do so?

This is my thing. People have these wild assumptions. Perry had to be better than Rosier. Let him do what he wants and he'll win. He'd be great if Richt would just get out of the way. Williams is the best of the group, he'd definitely win if Richt would just play him. Perry would have beaten LSU.

Seriously, where do you guys get this stuff? Any of these could be true, but you have absolutely no reason to believe any of them. None at all.
People can believe whatever they want.
They can be any *** they want.
Brave new world..

If we had Ken Dorsey as the QB Coach, I imagine he would be putting his foot in Perrys' *** right now.

thing is, there has to come a point where the student wants to study, it can always be about being pushed to do it. I mentioned this about Perry a few weeks back(how the QB has to be the most committed player on the team, etc)

Advertisement
You cannot run an elite progrum unless you can wrangle in the idiots. End of story.

Every elite run has coincided with a coach knowing how to coexist with a roster full of thugs and idiots. The great and elite scumbags like Urban make it work. Look at his star tight end -- Hernandez was busy either shoving his **** or a knife into other dudes, but Urban still got him on the field. Richt would try to baptize him or some corny shlt. Urban's entire roster was full of inmates. But he balanced it. Let them roam free. As long as they produced on the field.

Jameis was basically a pirate at FSU, filling his time between football with some good old fashioned robbing and raping. But what happened? Fisher learned to coexist. He harnessed this jackass into a title.

If Perry is the goods, Richt has to stop being an uptight loser praying to God for the strength to help him because his meanie head quarterback changed out of one of his God awful plays. Perry should be applauded for recognizing that most of what Richt calls is garbage. And Richt should get shoved into a locker and given a wedgie for crying over something as small as an audible.

And we wonder why he never won big or brought home a title. Mark Richt is a nerd and waited until marriage to have ***.

This is amazing. Like 12 minutes ago everything was Richt's fault. Now some guy says Perry doesn't study and feelances on the field and we're all going for it?

This is certainly plausible...it would explain a lot of behavior more convincingly than just saying Richt doesn't care/is just here for the money/is plain stupid. I just feel like everybody's so desperate for answers that we'll believe about anything right now. Let's try to remember the track record of the CIS population.

Oh no, this is STILL on Richt, best believe that!!

Advertisement
You cannot run an elite progrum unless you can wrangle in the idiots. End of story.

Every elite run has coincided with a coach knowing how to coexist with a roster full of thugs and idiots. The great and elite scumbags like Urban make it work. Look at his star tight end -- Hernandez was busy either shoving his **** or a knife into other dudes, but Urban still got him on the field. Richt would try to baptize him or some corny shlt. Urban's entire roster was full of inmates. But he balanced it. Let them roam free. As long as they produced on the field.

Jameis was basically a pirate at FSU, filling his time between football with some robbing and raping. Fisher learned to coexist.

If Perry is the goods, Richt has to stop being an uptight loser praying to God for the strength to help him because his meanie head quarterback changed out of one of his God awful plays. Perry should be applauded for recognizing that most of what Richt calls is garbage. And Richt should get shoved into a locker and given a wedgie for crying over something as small as an audible.

And we wonder why he never won big or brought him a title. This guy doesn't get it.

You were rolling along there, telling the truth...then you got lost. The issue with Perry changing plays (if that is a thing that even happens) is that he doesn't do it well. It's not like he lit it up and won the game then Richt benched him because he didn't win the right way.

Those other guys weren't coming down on their criminal players, but those criminals were getting it done on the field.

STOP RECRUITING QBs FROM FLORIDA.

We signed 3 QB from Florida since Richt has been here and the results: One has already transferred (Allison), Another has poor work ethic (Perry), and the last one is on his last strike and is currently serving a 4 game suspension (Weldon).

Does anyone even remember Randy Shannon's tenure here? Plagued with a bunch of terrible QBs all from Florida.

Advertisement
Back