NKosi Perry Benched for Audibles and Going Out

Another interesting wrinkle to this is that a bunch of people (myself included) were ripping CMR all week for not calling more dump downs and quick short throws early to get Perry comfortable. Now we are potentially learning that CMR may **** well have been doing exactly that, but Perry was audibleing to more "explosive" plays. And explosive turned out to mean forcing dangerous throws and ultimately giving the ball back to UVA instead of capitalizing on 3 first half turnovers by the D.

If true, I would have benched his *** too and looked just as ****ed off as CMR did at the time of the benching and when he came out of the lockeroom at halftime.

Feels like the real story is starting to come together now.

TBH, it does make more sense. Otherwise, Rick would have to be a moron to call the game that he did. Doesn't change the fact that our offense is bootycheeks and Kendal Briles would get 5x the production out of it Also, Perry wouldn't have the stones to pull that sh#t on Butch Da Gaaaawd. Butch would have given Perry that Saudi embassy treatment.

Advertisement
STOP RECRUITING QBs FROM FLORIDA.

We signed 3 QB from Florida since Richt has been here and the results: One has already transferred (Allison), Another has poor work ethic (Perry), and the last one is on his last strike and is currently serving a 4 game suspension (Weldon).

Does anyone even remember Randy Shannon's tenure here? Plagued with a bunch of terrible QBs all from Florida.

Lol. One of the worst posters ever.

This post doesn’t paint Perry in a very sympathetic light to anyone with a functioning brain. He wants to be party boy, not be a student of the game, and audible himself into picks? Sounds like a **** head if this is true.
Kids 19.

At least we don't have to worry about him getting drunk or stealing crab legs. He'll mature every year. Hopefully by the time he's a jr he's ready to lead. If not Jarren says hello.

Our team is ok cmr just needs to adjust his playbook and Perry or one the other young qbs need to start doing their homework instead of acting like prima donnas.our weapons there's no way our offense can be this bad.to cover a bad oline you spread out the defense use rbs and tes get your playmakers in space let em loose.can't rely just on a deep pass or power sweep.make defense defend every inch of the field.if qb can't get the ball to them find one that can.Keck leach always found one people use to say leach found his qbs at the local 7-11

Our team is ok cmr just needs to adjust his playbook and Perry or one the other young qbs need to start doing their homework instead of acting like prima donnas.our weapons there's no way our offense can be this bad.to cover a bad oline you spread out the defense use rbs and tes get your playmakers in space let em loose.can't rely just on a deep pass or power sweep.make defense defend every inch of the field.if qb can't get the ball to them find one that can.Keck leach always found one people use to say leach found his qbs at the local 7-11

KEK? I'm actually a fan of KEK.

Advertisement
Nkosi Perry is a red shirt freshman. He'll be fine. Despite a few wunderkinds, good qb's take a little while to develop. If Nkosi can't handle the offense or is reading the defense too slowly smart DCs will see it on film and kill him. We're stuck with an inaccurate qb who at least knows what he should be doing but can't make 35% of the necessary throws.

Im going to put this out there and I don`t care what anyone has to see this information is credible. My younger brother played with Harley on the lauderdale Lakes Vikings Team. The team wants Perry to start ! That`s all I am going to say about that.

Perry is not your sit in the room and study quaterback he is going to be out on the town just as much as the others from what I am hearing and I know you guys know what I mean. During the Virginia game he called audibles that were for bigger more explosives plays... Now we understand why he is benched because for rosier even tho we know Roiser can`t throw at least he is going to due EXACTLY what Richt wants even tho he sucks.

Now this is the thing Richt wants Perry to be the quarterback but the Hotshot gunslinger mentality can be your greatest upside and biggest downfall. Richt`s play calling does confuse a lot of people in the program but from the source the offense is good enough to win games but the execution is a big problem but everyone`s question is how can the defense execute at such a high level but the offense can`t even move the ball.

Richt and im saying this for sure needs to bring in a Quaterback Coach ASAP because they are question the **** out of his son that I know for sure !
So wait, he isn't in the playbook, out on the town and wondering why he is getting benched??? Audibling out of the right play, and then throwing picks in the play that wasn't called? Kudos to Richt for pulling him....neg away...but Richt put his foot down....he ain't tolerating that mess

You cannot run an elite progrum unless you can wrangle in the idiots. End of story.

Every elite run has coincided with a coach knowing how to coexist with a roster full of thugs and idiots. The great and elite scumbags like Urban make it work. Look at his star tight end -- Hernandez was busy either shoving his **** or a knife into other dudes, but Urban still got him on the field. Richt would try to baptize him or some corny shlt. Urban's entire roster was full of inmates. But he balanced it. Let them roam free. As long as they produced on the field.

Jameis was basically a pirate at FSU, filling his time between football with some good old fashioned robbing and raping. But what happened? Fisher learned to coexist. He harnessed this jackass into a title.

If Perry is the goods, Richt has to stop being an uptight loser praying to God for the strength to help him because his meanie head quarterback changed out of one of his God awful plays. Perry should be applauded for recognizing that most of what Richt calls is garbage. And Richt should get shoved into a locker and given a wedgie for crying over something as small as an audible.

And we wonder why he never won big or brought home a title. Mark Richt is a nerd and waited until marriage to have ***.
I'll take the awful call over a pick six everyday and twice on Sunday

Advertisement
SO just to clarify a bit. If what I read on another site is correct...

Perry changed the play on the second INT. When he came off the field CMR asked him what he saw that led him to change the play. Perry responded by saying, "Don't worry. I got this." When CMR pressed him for a response, Perry snapped at CMR and walked away. He was benched at that point.

Perry changed the play on the second INT. When he came off the field CMR asked him what he saw that led him to change the play. Perry responded by saying, "Don't worry. I got this." When CMR pressed him for a response, Perry snapped at CMR and walked away. He was benched at that point.
Lol perry better prepare his transfer papers

I saw a kid throw two horrible punch-you-in-the-gut-expel- all-the-air-of-a-drive-interceptions, after the Defense, playing their asses off handed him Turnovers.

Plus he played like crap against FSU and helped us get into a 20-point deficit. He didn't win that game as much as FSU lost it (because of Defense and crowd). A coach can only take so much.

We simply don't have a talented team leader (or even adequate) QB available right now, and a bad OL compounds that.

preach, friend.

and no camera caught this, no one in stands saw this?
cameras are all over qbs after ints

Advertisement

Wow.

Who the fvck does this kid think he is?!?

Actual footage of Perry responding to Rick on the sidelines:

Attachments

• giphy (1).gif
    giphy (1).gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
Advertisement
Wow if all of this is true. Better hope Jarren is the savior next year or we're even more fvcked. I still fault Richt for not having a QB yet in year 3, there should be no excuses.

Advertisement
Back