NKosi Perry Benched for Audibles and Going Out

SO just to clarify a bit. If what I read on another site is correct...

Perry changed the play on the second INT. When he came off the field CMR asked him what he saw that led him to change the play. Perry responded by saying, "Don't worry. I got this." When CMR pressed him for a response, Perry snapped at CMR and walked away. He was benched at that point.

How would this supposed two person conversation on the sideline somehow become public information? And what does “snapped” mean? Not buying it (and I know you’re not saying it’s coming from you so this is not directed to you personally).

Advertisement
Yeah he did. My question is why are they asking a skinny true frosh WR to block on a bubble? The bubble be thrown to Pope with Brevin blocking IMO.

Rep 1000. Exactly. It seems we do that often. Have the wrong type player in the wrong position. Like throwing bubbles to langham and having someone like pope block when it probably should bethe reverse.

I bet if he had audibled to tds instead of interceptions Richt being a fine Christian man would have forgiven him. That's all I'm going to say about that.

i don't think audibles are the issue, but not having a great explanation or understanding of why you call an audible is. Seems like the offense is very much in the hands of the QB at the line but you have to demonstrate command of concepts, protections, coverages, and respect for the football. The interceptions, without verifying the audible narrative, seemed like Perry didn't respect the ball and might have misread coverage. Unless people know the play-call, audibles, and can see the 22 view, there's way too many unknowns to point a finger.

Advertisement
How would this supposed two person conversation on the sideline somehow become public information? And what does “snapped” mean? Not buying it (and I know you’re not saying it’s coming from you so this is not directed to you personally).
It's a blatant lie. Good theres some real dumbasses on here if you believe that. He didn't even talk to him to pull him. Richt told jon to pull him. Not getting into personal conversations. To be clear the ONLY people who would know any conversation would be the 3 back up qbs & coaches on headsets. The whole audibleing **** is another sad joke. Is it really this serious?

Advertisement
It's a blatant lie. Good theres some real dumbasses on here if you believe that. He didn't even talk to him to pull him. Richt told jon to pull him. Not getting into personal conversations. To be clear the ONLY people who would know any conversation would be the 3 back up qbs & coaches on headsets. The whole audibleing **** is another sad joke. Is it really this serious?

Some of the same idiots that were blasting Mork Rich when he first got here for his anemic playcalling are now suddenly blaming Perry for all our offensive woes.

You can't even make this schit up. Total ***aloons.

I saw a kid throw two horrible punch-you-in-the-gut-expel- all-the-air-of-a-drive-interceptions, after the Defense, playing their asses off handed him Turnovers.

Plus he played like crap against FSU and helped us get into a 20-point deficit. He didn't win that game as much as FSU lost it (because of Defense and crowd). A coach can only take so much.

We simply don't have a talented team leader (or even adequate) QB available right now, and a bad OL compounds that.
Yes, yes, yes. A thousand times yes.

And what does “snapped” mean?

"What does snap mean?" Sounds like Perry talking to Jon Richt Jr. And by the way, just to improve the unsubstantiated probably ***aloon rumor, Perry rightly snapped "I got this" at Junior... but Daddy overheard!

Advertisement
Nose-picker-caught-jumbotronTV.gif

I don't give a **** about a college kid going out and partying. You have a find a balance. Johnny Football partied harder than anyone but he was still a beast on the field. Mayfield as well. Matt Leinart. I'm sure there are others have but their **** just wasnt put out there in the media.

Advertisement
I don't give a **** about a college kid going out and partying. You have a find a balance. Johnny Football partied harder than anyone but he was still a beast on the field. Mayfield as well. Matt Leinart. I'm sure there are others have but their **** just wasnt put out there in the media.

100%

It's not like we haven't had our share of guys that enjoyed college life. 7th floor crew and much more but Perry is the problem.

A great QB needs to be a football junkie. One reason Tom Brady and Peyton Manning are two of the GOATS is they studied their opponents tendencies over and over and over. Ray Lewis once said they were so hard to beat because they knew what he was doing as he was deciding to do it. There’s some hyperbole there, but one gets the point.

Perry doesn’t need to be a monk in the file room. He needs to realize this isn’t the sandlot high school football he played before.

Last edited:
I saw a kid throw two horrible punch-you-in-the-gut-expel- all-the-air-of-a-drive-interceptions, after the Defense, playing their asses off handed him Turnovers.

Plus he played like crap against FSU and helped us get into a 20-point deficit. He didn't win that game as much as FSU lost it (because of Defense and crowd). A coach can only take so much.

We simply don't have a talented team leader (or even adequate) QB available right now, and a bad OL compounds that.
Bingo!

We gave the keys of the ferrari to the kid who just got his drivers license, and Richt somehow expects hes not gonna go do doughnuts behind a publix.

Starting to think the ire of this fan base needs to be directed at Kosi rather than Richt...

That being said, if he was at FSU, he would be starting without recourse just like Famous Jameis. Thats why I got a bone to pick with Richt too. He needs to learn all these kids are hollywood prissy ******* at times and you are either trying to win, or trying to lose with integrity. Which is it?

Advertisement
Back