NKosi Perry Benched for Audibles and Going Out

The narrative about Perry not being dedicated enough to perfecting his craft is very troubling. And there has been signs/evidence of that for quite a while now.

Dorsey had nowhere near the physical gifts of Perry but was dedicated as **** to the film room and getting better and as a result he took us to championships.

Perry has a lot of growing up to do.

Advertisement
If that's the case - he audibled and then threw into triple coverage - 2 things are apparent here. Perry obviously doesn't know what play to audible into and he doesn't know because he's not putting the time in to understand the offense. Besides the fact that Perry does not have the leeway to change the play. That's borderline insubordination. Especially if Perry had specific instructions not to change a play.
This.

So, we have 2 kats (compl. a whopping 50% on the year and for their careers lol) playing patty cake for PT and not one of them sumab!'s watch film? smmfh.

I have a feeling, and God I hope I'm right for sanity purposes, that JW is cut from a different cloth.
Well unfortunately, reports are that he's not. JW already supposedly in Richt's doghouse for some of the same sht.

Im going to put this out there and I don`t care what anyone has to see this information is credible. My younger brother played with Harley on the lauderdale Lakes Vikings Team. The team wants Perry to start ! That`s all I am going to say about that.

Perry is not your sit in the room and study quaterback he is going to be out on the town just as much as the others from what I am hearing and I know you guys know what I mean. During the Virginia game he called audibles that were for bigger more explosives plays... Now we understand why he is benched because for rosier even tho we know Roiser can`t throw at least he is going to due EXACTLY what Richt wants even tho he sucks.

Now this is the thing Richt wants Perry to be the quarterback but the Hotshot gunslinger mentality can be your greatest upside and biggest downfall. Richt`s play calling does confuse a lot of people in the program but from the source the offense is good enough to win games but the execution is a big problem but everyone`s question is how can the defense execute at such a high level but the offense can`t even move the ball.

Richt and im saying this for sure needs to bring in a Quaterback Coach ASAP because they are question the **** out of his son that I know for sure !

I bet if he had audibled to tds instead of interceptions Richt being a fine Christian man would have forgiven him. That's all I'm going to say about that.

Advertisement
There you go and thats why the source says everyone is question Richt and his Son. The people on the inside all know they are limited at quaterback so why in the **** are we not trying to get the best quaterback in the nation or close ! That`s why I don`t think John makes it pass this year because people inside want answers on whats going on in those meetings and why the quaterbacks are still at high school level !

There is no bleeping way Richt fires his son.

Maybe they not teaching him how to read the defenses properly. Consider this the only qb that has been decent under richt in miami was kaaya and he play 2 years under another coach. Whole room has looked like garbage from what we have seen. I’ll say it again one student fails its on the student whole class fails its on the teacher.
Students can't get good grades if they don't go to class.

Im going to put this out there and I don`t care what anyone has to see this information is credible. My younger brother played with Harley on the lauderdale Lakes Vikings Team. The team wants Perry to start ! That`s all I am going to say about that.

Perry is not your sit in the room and study quaterback he is going to be out on the town just as much as the others from what I am hearing and I know you guys know what I mean. During the Virginia game he called audibles that were for bigger more explosives plays... Now we understand why he is benched because for rosier even tho we know Roiser can`t throw at least he is going to due EXACTLY what Richt wants even tho he sucks.

Now this is the thing Richt wants Perry to be the quarterback but the Hotshot gunslinger mentality can be your greatest upside and biggest downfall. Richt`s play calling does confuse a lot of people in the program but from the source the offense is good enough to win games but the execution is a big problem but everyone`s question is how can the defense execute at such a high level but the offense can`t even move the ball.

Richt and im saying this for sure needs to bring in a Quaterback Coach ASAP because they are question the **** out of his son that I know for sure !
Are u saying perry has not been given the power to audible, and is doing it anyway?

Advertisement
Tell me if I'm wrong but didn't @Brooklyndee tell us last year that Perry has talent but wasn't studying the playbook or film.
Yes, this is not new information. Its also likely why he was still struggling to grasp the playbook after a year+ of being on campus.

Changes the narrative a bit on why CMR would bench him for a 5th year senior even if that 5th year senior isn't great, doesn't it?

Perry got benched for throwing into triple coverage on both interceptions, bad decision maker, kid needs to mature.

At the end is just bad luck.. Rozier killed 3 drives with delay of game being a senior and lobbed enough passes to be intercepted at keast 4 times.

LOL...Harley's name is popping up more & more in these "Cane Mutiny" type threads...sounds like the ringleader.

Harley hasn’t done a ******* thing to even have a f’ing opinion. Dude is stiff as a board. He may end up being good but I don’t care what he thinks.

Oh I have no doubt that Perry is a knucklehead. My problem is with the HC and his son. It’s year 3 and we still have no end in sight to this mess of a QB situation. We aren’t even recruiting a QB. We are literally living in a world where Richt is putting the entire future of his job on Jarren Williams. If he busts then we will be a 7-8 win team for the next 3 seasons. This is insane.

Advertisement
Well unfortunately, reports are that he's not. JW already supposedly in Richt's doghouse for some of the same sht.
Sheesh. If true, sounds like the ol Larry Coker laissez faire culture has returned via the Shichtshow. Not good.

I saw a kid throw two horrible punch-you-in-the-gut-expel- all-the-air-of-a-drive-interceptions, after the Defense, playing their asses off handed him Turnovers.

Plus he played like crap against FSU and helped us get into a 20-point deficit. He didn't win that game as much as FSU lost it (because of Defense and crowd). A coach can only take so much.

We simply don't have a talented team leader (or even adequate) QB available right now, and a bad OL compounds that.

All I know is Samford, Syracuse, UL put a zillion yards on the noles while having 1/2 the talent than MR team. No they don’t have above averages QB!s. What they have is great play calling and a system that is not scare to attack the other team weakness. Not an offense that have 5 plays at most and feed the ball onetime to his best playmaker

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yes, this is not new information. Its also likely why he was still struggling to grasp the playbook after a year+ of being on campus.

Changes the narrative a bit on why CMR would bench him for a 5th year senior even if that 5th year senior isn't great, doesn't it?

Yeah, and if the info is true about changing plays. Can't blame CMR at all.

The source also said watch how Duggins is cursing out the receivers for not blocking good. Everyone did not execute against Virginia. It’s not as plain as people make it to hire an offense coordinator, if execution is not there nothing will work
Our receivers should be learning to tackle with all the picks..

The narrative about Perry not being dedicated enough to perfecting his craft is very troubling. And there has been signs/evidence of that for quite a while now.

Dorsey had nowhere near the physical gifts of Perry but was dedicated as **** to the film room and getting better and as a result he took us to championships.

Perry has a lot of growing up to do.
Used to hear Dorsey spent more time in the film room than some NFL QBs.

Advertisement
Back