Njoku...

Temple…? Makes me think his offers from the other 3 are pending or conditional...

I think our offer is conditional. I dont think he's got a committable from us yet. I highly suspect, and have for a while, that it would be between Njouku and Leinus from CA, but that both are conditional on Griffin definitely not qualifying. The fact that neither may have a solid commitable offer yet, makes me wonder if there is still a shred of hope for Griffin.

There is no such thing as a conditional offer. If you cannot commit, you dont have an offer. Saying we'll take you if ___ doesn't commit doesn't make it an offer.

Thx for the class on committing...

You're welcome.

Advertisement
Poor Temple fan comes in to ask a reasonable question and he gets treated like ****...smh we're all butthurt over the program but there's no need to be rude. The average age on this board must be 15, or you're all just developmentally stunted.

No one treated him like sh*t. He has his view of what an offer means, and most of us here obviously dont agree with him. A conditional offer, for example, could be for EE. We have a ship for you, but you need to EE, we dont have the numbers to admit you in the fall. Again, just an example.

Poor Temple fan comes in to ask a reasonable question and he gets treated like ****...smh we're all butthurt over the program but there's no need to be rude. The average age on this board must be 15, or you're all just developmentally stunted.

No worries.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back