Njoku says

Advertisement
From Barry Jackson at the Herald:

Though former UM star David Njoku (who turned pro) was a tight end, Dugans said Evidence will not be a tight end here.

“He’s a receiver.”

Why? “I’ve seen him play. I’ve seen him run routes. I think he’s a better route runner than his brother was at the time. I just feel he’s a better receiver prospect right now.”

Advertisement

Though former UM star David Njoku (who turned pro) was a tight end, Dugans said Evidence will not be a tight end here.

“He’s a receiver.”

Why? “I’ve seen him play. I’ve seen him run routes. I think he’s a better route runner than his brother was at the time. I just feel he’s a better receiver prospect right now.”

People only bring te up because he's so tall, it's what they do here. I don't get the obsession with it. Just like bethel to DT lol.

At least we can put the nonsense to sleep now

If the kid wants to make millions he should put on 50 pounds and play TE.

How many 6'6" receivers are there in the NFL?

It's impossible to run NFL quality routes at 6'6".

Evidence is going to need to put on 35 pounds anyway if he wants to play WR in the NFL.

A 6'6" 200 pound kid will get broken in half.

Advertisement
dont care what position they list him at on the roster. we all know how he's going to be used in games, and that's really all that matters

“He’s a receiver.”

People only bring te up because he's so tall, it's what they do here. I don't get the obsession with it. Just like bethel to DT lol.

Bethel has already played DT.

Kellen Winslow was exactly like Evidence in high school. Lanky tall 210-215lbs soaking wet. Kid ended up at 240+ and a terror.

Advertisement
I saw his big bro lined up in the slot a lot as a "TE". I am sure little bro can be lined up the same way so it may not actually matter what you call him if they are able to flex him out in different ways on offense.

I saw his big bro lined up in the slot a lot as a "TE". I am sure little bro can be lined up the same way so it may not actually matter what you call him if they are able to flex him out in different ways on offense.

Exactly. In 2 years, Evidence is gonna be 235ish MINIMUM. LOL at a 6'6 235lb WR. He's gonna play a TE that gets split out wide.

Advertisement

“He’s a receiver.”

Bethel has already played DT.

Kellen Winslow was exactly like Evidence in high school. Lanky tall 210-215lbs soaking wet. Kid ended up at 240+ and a terror.

Kerp fighting the good fight bro.

Advertisement
Back