Njoku says

Advertisement
Sean Spence was 190 pounds when he got on campus and left 231.

Njoku will be 240 by the time he leaves no question.

I saw his big bro lined up in the slot a lot as a "TE". I am sure little bro can be lined up the same way so it may not actually matter what you call him if they are able to flex him out in different ways on offense.

Exactly. In 2 years, Evidence is gonna be 235ish MINIMUM. LOL at a 6'6 235lb WR. He's gonna play a TE that gets split out wide.

Miami listed him at 196 lbs. He isn't gaining nearly 40 lbs in two years. His brother gained 20 and he started out at TE.

He was a lb he needed to get bigger. No coach is going to make a wr gain 35 pounds.

Njoku will get killed at 6'6" 200 pounds.

If he doesn't gain 40 pounds at least and move to TE he will be Darrel Langham.

There is a reason we only took one TE this cycle.

Advertisement
Sean Spence was 190 pounds when he got on campus and left 231.

Njoku will be 240 by the time he leaves no question.

I saw his big bro lined up in the slot a lot as a "TE". I am sure little bro can be lined up the same way so it may not actually matter what you call him if they are able to flex him out in different ways on offense.

Exactly. In 2 years, Evidence is gonna be 235ish MINIMUM. LOL at a 6'6 235lb WR. He's gonna play a TE that gets split out wide.

Miami listed him at 196 lbs. He isn't gaining nearly 40 lbs in two years. His brother gained 20 and he started out at TE.

He was a lb he needed to get bigger. No coach is going to make a wr gain 35 pounds.

And it was awful weight, which was common knowledge during the Al golden era. How many guys have spoke out on that when they left?

If you want 6'6" 210 pound WR's you are just not very smart and know nothing about football.

Advertisement
Then Evidence is already at least 210 based on your logic.

David Njoku was listed at 6'4" 215 pounds on the press release for the 2014 class.

Stop arguing with me. I am right.

#WelcomeToTheU: Football Announces 2014 Class - University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

That was the weight he was listed in high school but he was bigger. They have ford listed at 275 and richt said he is much bigger than that right now. Herbert coach said he is pushing 300 but is listed at 275.

David Njoku was listed at 6'4" 215 pounds on the press release for the 2014 class.

#WelcomeToTheU: Football Announces 2014 Class - University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

That was the weight he was listed in high school but he was bigger. They have ford listed at 275 and richt said he is much bigger than that right now. Herbert coach said he is pushing 300 but is listed at 275.

Depending on what Evidence does between now and August, i could see him enrolling at 215lbs easily. Boy did not look 195 standing next to 240lb DJ Johnson. Maybe Evidence is gonna go on a diet this summer though to keep his weight down so he can stay at WR. Only way he comes in at less than 215 for sure.

Advertisement

You can see from his pics he is skinny. Name me one wr who was a 195 pounds that ended up at 240.

Depending on what Evidence does between now and August, i could see him enrolling at 215lbs easily. Boy did not look 195 standing next to 240lb DJ Johnson. Maybe Evidence is gonna go on a diet this summer though to keep his weight down so he can stay at WR. Only way he comes in at less than 215 for sure.

He was taller not bigger.

Advertisement

You can see from his pics he is skinny. Name me one wr who was a 195 pounds that ended up at 240.

Kellen Winslow JR.

He was taller not bigger.

Didn't say he was bigger. Just that Evidence did not look 45 lbs smaller than DJ. At most maybe 25lbs or so mostly the upper body where Evidence was obviously smaller.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but has anyone said they expect him to start out at WR? I believe the tight end talk comes about should be grow. If that happens, I imagine it's a possibility. So we'll see what happens.

Advertisement
Back