Njoku says

I saw his big bro lined up in the slot a lot as a "TE". I am sure little bro can be lined up the same way so it may not actually matter what you call him if they are able to flex him out in different ways on offense.

Exactly. In 2 years, Evidence is gonna be 235ish MINIMUM. LOL at a 6'6 235lb WR. He's gonna play a TE that gets split out wide.

You love that Al Golden s&c plan don't ya. Fatten everyone up and fast. You got bethel 285-290 by his sr year lmao. Especially for Teddywaistline

Cheeseburgers for everyone

Advertisement
That's what Kellen Winslow Jr. said too.

Was he a 195?

Did you see the pic of him next to DJ Johnson who is supposed to be 240lbs? lol. We'll see about this in 2 years.

Evidence gon start out at WR for sure. Lets see what happens in 18 months and then again in 30 months.

He was just taller than DJ , Jesus. Have them shirtless and we'd see who was bigger. Now you're just being ridiculous

I saw his big bro lined up in the slot a lot as a "TE". I am sure little bro can be lined up the same way so it may not actually matter what you call him if they are able to flex him out in different ways on offense.

Exactly. In 2 years, Evidence is gonna be 235ish MINIMUM. LOL at a 6'6 235lb WR. He's gonna play a TE that gets split out wide.

Lol. Kelvin benjamin was 6'5 245 at fsu, calvin johnson 6'6 240, vincent jackson 6'5 235-240, mike evans was 6'5 230.

You love that Al Golden s&c plan don't ya. Fatten everyone up and fast. You got bethel 285-290 by his sr year lmao. Especially for Teddywaistline

It's called the Jimmy Johnson plan. lol. Kool sure seems to agree with me since we saw him put Bethel at DT against a legit VT team.

From January 31, 2014....

David Njoku says Cane coaches told him he'll start out at wide receiver as a freshman, but he could grow into a tight end quickly.
"I'm fine playing receiver or tight end," Njoku said. "If I gain 30 pounds and keep my speed I can be a pretty good tight end. Whatever they put me at I'm sure I'll excel."

Lol.

Advertisement

Lol. Kelvin benjamin was 6'5 245 at fsu, calvin johnson 6'6 240, vincent jackson 6'5 235-240, mike evans was 6'5 230.

All those guys are TEs though.

The tallest WR measured at the combine last year was 6'4"

You're a troll, nobody cares what you think.

Btw shouldn't you be making some epic predictions in recruiting that'll fail? Oh that's right....you already did that this week

LMAO, we'll see.

Miami listed him at 196 lbs. He isn't gaining nearly 40 lbs in two years. His brother gained 25 in three years and he started out at TE.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If the kid wants to make millions he should put on 50 pounds and play TE.

How many 6'6" receivers are there in the NFL?

It's impossible to run NFL quality routes at 6'6".

Evidence is going to need to put on 35 pounds anyway if he wants to play WR in the NFL.

A 6'6" 200 pound kid will get broken in half.

50 pounds? that is a ****load... zero chance

David Njoku says Cane coaches told him he'll start out at wide receiver as a freshman, but he could grow into a tight end quickly.
"I'm fine playing receiver or tight end," Njoku said. "If I gain 30 pounds and keep my speed I can be a pretty good tight end. Whatever they put me at I'm sure I'll excel."

Lol.

Naah cant happen. Kids never grow in college.

Advertisement

It's called the Jimmy Johnson plan. lol. Kool sure seems to agree with me since we saw him put Bethel at DT against a legit VT team.

Yeah, I also listen to cassettes ,stroke off to daisy duke and wear British Knights.

Oh, and only believe in pro style offenses

Not to hurt anyone's feelings, but Evidence is not even close to any of those guys in ability.

Lets not get stupid.

Calvin Johnson is a once in a lifetime athlete.

Njoku will very quickly realize he is a TE.

"IF HE ADDS A LITTLE WEIGHT" is the CIS rallying cry when it comes to evals. If Jeff Thomas just added a few 70 lbs he'd be a real matchup nightmare for an OLB.

2joku could become a TE, but I like him at WR. K2 was 6'4", and a different human being. If we just apply transitive properties to everyone then who's to say Evidence doesn't end up at OT? Just needs some time with Gus.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Miami listed him at 196 lbs. He isn't gaining nearly 40 lbs in two years. His brother gained 20 and he started out at TE.

Dude TeddyWaistline has the sc plan to put weight on these guys like Oprah Winfery in the 80's

Lol.

Lol. David was 225 and evidence is 195. David gained only 20 pounds in 3 years. 20 more pounds puts evidence at 215.

Sean Spence was 190 pounds when he got on campus and left 231.

Njoku will be 240 by the time he leaves no question.

Miami listed him at 196 lbs. He isn't gaining nearly 40 lbs in two years. His brother gained 20 and he started out at TE.

Not to hurt anyone's feelings, but Evidence is not even close to any of those guys in ability.

Lets not get stupid.

Calvin Johnson is a once in a lifetime athlete.

Njoku will very quickly realize he is a TE.

Find another sport because you clearly dont know football. Nobody gains that much weight in college.

Advertisement
Back