Njoku says

Advertisement
It's called the Jimmy Johnson plan. lol. Kool sure seems to agree with me since we saw him put Bethel at DT against a legit VT team.

That's only because we travelled with 30 players for that game due to injuries.

Advertisement
From January 31, 2014....

David Njoku says Cane coaches told him he'll start out at wide receiver as a freshman, but he could grow into a tight end quickly.
"I'm fine playing receiver or tight end," Njoku said. "If I gain 30 pounds and keep my speed I can be a pretty good tight end. Whatever they put me at I'm sure I'll excel."

Lol.

That's how a man talks

Honestly who cares what position he plays, as long as he produces and scores tds

If the kid wants to make millions he should put on 50 pounds and play TE.

How many 6'6" receivers are there in the NFL?

It's impossible to run NFL quality routes at 6'6".

Evidence is going to need to put on 35 pounds anyway if he wants to play WR in the NFL.

A 6'6" 200 pound kid will get broken in half.
Yeah, who would want another Calvin Johnson.

It's called the Jimmy Johnson plan. lol. Kool sure seems to agree with me since we saw him put Bethel at DT against a legit VT team.

**** he had 315 pound moten at DE that game.

Advertisement

Did we lose ALL of our DTs in that game? All of McIntosh, Moten, Jenkins, Norton, Willis, and Fines must have been hurt because that's the only way a DE who allegedly has no business playing DT would get playing time in a real game.

The more logical explanation of course is that Kool saw something in Bethel that made him give him a shot at DT. Hmm....

Evidence is going to need to put on 35 pounds anyway if he wants to play WR in the NFL.

Harold Carmichael, who played 13 years in the league, primarily with the Eagles, was 6'8" and 225. I think he was there with Jaworski.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Yeah, who would want another Calvin Johnson.

Calvin was 235lbs.

Closest thing I can think of that would match Evidence's physical makup would be Randy Moss, but taller, and still leaner. Even Randy Moss, skinny as he was, was 210lbs and 6'4". Evidence being 6'6" NEEDS to be at least 225lbs.
Maybe Martavis Bryant but he was also 6'4" 210. But Moss and Bryant were both much faster than Evidence is.

So Like I've been saying Evidence is going to have to put on a lot of weight regardless. And he may naturally end up putting on enough to be a tight end. Not saying he will be an inline TE, but he's the type, like Mike Evans that can be a hybrid type WR/TE.

Advertisement
Back