Njoku Receives High NFL Draft Grade - 1/2 Round

If I'm a TE coming out of high school, I'm signing a LOI at Miami as soon as I'm offered. If there's one thing they've done exceptionally well over the last decade, it's churn out NFL quality tight ends. Can't say I'm surprised.

Advertisement
I'm having nightmares about New England taking him. Bennett is overrated and a free agent in 2017 and Njoku would kill immediately as a #2 to Gronkowski.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Njoku is going to be a major star in the NFL. I've been saying that for awhile. He'll be a 1st rounder.

I'm having nightmares about New England taking him. Bennett is overrated and a free agent in 2017 and Njoku would kill immediately as a #2 to Gronkowski.

No guarantees Gronk ever returns either with his back issues. About the worst possible injury for someone that takes a hit on every play.

It's a crime he couldn't at least make honorable mention all acc

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Njoku is a great athlete but he has hands of stone and little ability of seeing the ball to his hands. He drops way too many footballs for me to consider him a first or second round pick.

Advertisement
Njoku is a great athlete but he has hands of stone and little ability of seeing the ball to his hands. He drops way too many footballs for me to consider him a first or second round pick.

Its a Good thing that some people remember that kids aren't finished products coming out of college. Hands can improve.

Advertisement

He had a few bad drops earlier in the season but during the second 4 game winning streak I can't remember one.

Hand eye coordination and "hands" is something that could be improved.

Being the athletic specimen Njoku is at his height cannot. You're just born with that.

1st round pick if i'm betting on it

Guess he's gonna sit out now to avoid a boo boo, I kid I kid

Actually he's exactly the type of player who needs the bowl game to improve his stock. A big performance next week could be the difference between 1st or 2nd round.

Advertisement
Back