Njoku Receives High NFL Draft Grade - 1/2 Round

Advertisement
We've had four different TEs score a TD this year in the league, next year it could easily be be five, that's crazy

I can't believe high school TE's keep picking FSU over us....

Its like being in Vegas. You are at the roulette table, and it has been black 4 spins in a row. So you go big on red thinking it has to turn . . . Black is beautiful . . . hits again.

McTitty thinks it will be different, it likely will not!

Guys he isn't good YET. Everyone knew he was going to get a very high grade. His measurable are insane thats what gets you drafted high, but not smooth catching the ball and drops a lot of easy balls let alone when your called upon to make a tough catch. He almost dropped the first deep ball in the Duke game. Im not saying this cause I'm a homer but he needs another year to develop but I dont blame him for going based on his projection.

Lol at saying he isn't good yet. And trying to pile on the guy saying he drops passes like every other tight end in the country don't... most of his is correctable since they are concentration drops looking to make a play before he secures the catch

Last edited:
Guys he isn't good YET. Everyone knew he was going to get a very high grade. His measurable are insane thats what gets you drafted high, but not smooth catching the ball and drops a lot of easy balls let alone when your called upon to make a tough catch. He almost dropped the first deep ball in the Duke game. Im not saying this cause I'm a homer but he needs another year to develop but I dont blame him for going based on his projection.

Almost dropping the ball is like almost not having ***.

Advertisement

He was one of if not the most productive TE in the nation and isn't close to reaching his full potential. Not sure what you think is "good" if Njoku isn't.

Jesus, just stop posting. Better yet, drink bleach

G-Reg's last year as a Cane: 40 Rec. 489 Yds (12.2 ypc) 1 TD (drafted 1st round)

Nojokeu's last year as a Cane: 38 Rec. 654 Yds (17.2 ypc) 7 TDs

Advertisement
SMH at anyone downing this kid making a good business decision.

Read through this and many threads on him. What is missing? Not one aspect of what is going on in this kid's life. Does the family need to be more financially secure. What is in HIS best interest. I hope he does what is best for HIM, not the U. He gave the U more than many of us ever can, so who are we to down on this kid. I hope he gets paid and reps the U.

You know what will help the U the most? Another person repping the U on a big stage. Showing what this coaching staff can do with talent, put them in the league. That will bring the recruits and build the program. Don't be selfish wanting him back. If he makes a decision to come back, get your asses in the stands and cheer him on. If he goes pro, thank him and get your asses in the stands and cheer his replacement on.

Hope he goes. Another glaring reason never to redshirt someone. If you a good/great, you will be gone in 3 years. Either a redshirt year and play two years or play all three years.. And you go either way...

Hope he goes. Another glaring reason never to redshirt someone. If you a good/great, you will be gone in 3 years. Either a redshirt year and play two years or play all three years.. And you go either way...

The redshirt in today's NCAA is about useless. The only ones that really matter now is medical redshirts.

His hands aren't bad, they're inconsistent. He cut down on drops as the season progressed but he still had two against Pitt. It's something he can work on but in the time being, his overall athletic ability and big play potential put him in the 1st or 2nd round. Terrell Owens had inconsistent hand and was one of the best receivers all time in the league.

Advertisement
I hate to lose him after just a couple seasons, but you can't pass up a lottery ticket. You can go back for the degree any time....

Another Miami TE set to dominate in the pros....

He's got to have a standout bowl game to rate 1st or 2nd round pick...Realize he's got to go to a team that is in dire need of TE help to use a 1st round or where I believe he's going in the 2nd..

He is good now but I do agree he needs more work catching the ball. A few hundred a day now till the combine should do the trick

Advertisement
All Hail The Chief.

PS: If Kaaya leaves this year, he's dead to me. He'll have cemented his legacy as an above average QB with a below average winning percentage, with no FSU wins. Not a good look.

All Hail The Chief.

PS: If Kaaya leaves this year, he's dead to me. He'll have cemented his legacy as an above average QB with a below average winning percentage, with no FSU wins. Not a good look.

Kaaya is who he is, has a lot of skills that you like and a few you don't. He's a good qb nothing more and nothing less. With that being said I'd be glad for him to comeback I just can't see that happening. If he doesn't then we should thank him for coming to Miami at a time when most top players sh*tted on Miami and turned their back to us including a lot of our own in south Florida too. Forever grateful that he came here while turning down offers from USC and ucla in October who both pursued him late

Last edited:

haha trust me nobody thinks you are a homer, more like a hater. Almost dropped a pass, are you kidding me? The guys is a freak and will do great in the league, yes he can improve, but I still believe he will be a beast.

Advertisement
Back