Njoku no longer visiting Ohio State

Advertisement
Njoku is no joke.

613.jpg

this guy is serious. would be a huge steel if we get him. anyone who watched his senior highlights knows what i'm talking about. surprisingly explosively for a receiver of his size and uses a very effective stiff arm.

Advertisement
Interesting prospect.

He doesn't play anywhere near the same kind of competition as Lenius or Herndon, so it's hard to get a great read on him. I like his frame-- wide shoulders, big lower body. He should gain weight without a problem. He has excellent get-up, which is to be expected from a record-setting jumper. Large hands, too.

Would like to see more physical play from him. Definite redshirt candidate but the upside is there.

Advertisement
They did pull his offer.

Out of anger though not Becuz they are passing on him

What does that mean?

They pulled it because they knew he wasn't going to commit after he would not officially visit this weekend. Ohio State has a reputation for doing that to recruits who have offers and dont visit and sometimes telling recruits they have an offer waiting for them when they visit. Temple's former starting QB had an offer waiting for him once he visited Ohio State, but told them he was sticking with his commitment to Temple. They do that stuff to save face.

His highlight tape looks like the dude from Ohio that we thought we had that ended up at USC and turned into a TE.....Remember, I think Chef claimed he was seen on campus with his papers in his hand...Forgot the name...

Probably Fred Davis...ended up with the Redskins, but not supposed to say that name. Has anybody seen Chef? Need some recipes.

Interesting prospect.

He doesn't play anywhere near the same kind of competition as Lenius or Herndon, so it's hard to get a great read on him. I like his frame-- wide shoulders, big lower body. He should gain weight without a problem. He has excellent get-up, which is to be expected from a record-setting jumper. Large hands, too.

Would like to see more physical play from him. Definite redshirt candidate but the upside is there.

Yeah, but can he dunk....yeah, yeah, I know he high jumps seven feet, but the key is dunking, and it must be a fast twitch dunk, not a slow twitch dunk.

His highlight tape looks like the dude from Ohio that we thought we had that ended up at USC and turned into a TE.....Remember, I think Chef claimed he was seen on campus with his papers in his hand...Forgot the name...

Probably Fred Davis...ended up with the Redskins, but not supposed to say that name. Has anybody seen Chef? Need some recipes.

Sorry, didn't see the earlier answer. It must have been Fred Davis and USC pulled something out of their hat to get him. I think his brother got an apartment off campus and maybe a job. Don't know for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back