Njoku no longer visiting Ohio State

Advertisement
why is he ranked so low? what is the general consensus on the board. urban did visit which says something. i like the kids height for sure.

schnellenberger closed off the state of miami and golden is closing off the state of new jersey.... that says a lot of things to me

Advertisement
I don't get why some are mad we are going after NJ kids. We have taken these since Golden has been here:

Knighton
AQM
Olsen
Hester
Jenkins

Advertisement
I would like to know what position he will play hear, TE or WR? Did he say anything in an interview? I'm pretty sure Ohio State was recruiting him to play TE.

Advertisement
Yup! the wonderful school of the University of Rutgers (Miami Campus) LOL

Rutgers is currently a joke, has lost all respect and program continues to be on a decline This creates an opportunity for BFA.

Great oppty for us to get some good recruits with Rutgers and PSU being down. The state is essentially up for grabs with respect to their top prospects.

His highlight tape looks like the dude from Ohio that we thought we had that ended up at USC and turned into a TE.....Remember, I think Chef claimed he was seen on campus with his papers in his hand...Forgot the name...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back