Njoku no longer visiting Ohio State

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cedar Grove (NJ) High School TE David Njoku isn't ready to name any frontrunners yet.

But he says on Monday he'll have a final decision. That will come after a to-be-determined visit this weekend.

He lists his frontrunners as Miami, Connecticut, Temple and Ohio State and says "Oregon just got in the picture."

He's choosing between a few different options for a visit this weekend, and asked where he might go says "I don't have a comment on that right now."

He says UM is "high up" on his list and says "I've always loved Miami. The head coach is a New Jersey guy which is very important for me. What's not to love about Miami?"

He recently got an in-home visit from coach Mark D'Onofrio and says "Miami wants me to commit just like everyone else."

Njoku says of his current state of recruitment that "it's very stressful, but it's a good problem to have."

The hardest part for him?

"Just choosing a college," he says.

Njoku says in the end he'll pick "whichever school I feel most comfortable with."

Asked what percent chance Miami has of landing him entering this final visit weekend, Njoku said, "I don't have a percent, but they're pretty high up there."

586.gif

Advertisement
Cedar Grove (NJ) High School TE David Njoku isn't ready to name any frontrunners yet.

But he says on Monday he'll have a final decision. That will come after a to-be-determined visit this weekend.

He lists his frontrunners as Miami, Connecticut, Temple and Ohio State and says "Oregon just got in the picture."

He's choosing between a few different options for a visit this weekend, and asked where he might go says "I don't have a comment on that right now."

He says UM is "high up" on his list and says "I've always loved Miami. The head coach is a New Jersey guy which is very important for me. What's not to love about Miami?"

He recently got an in-home visit from coach Mark D'Onofrio and says "Miami wants me to commit just like everyone else."

Njoku says of his current state of recruitment that "it's very stressful, but it's a good problem to have."

The hardest part for him?

"Just choosing a college," he says.

Njoku says in the end he'll pick "whichever school I feel most comfortable with."

Asked what percent chance Miami has of landing him entering this final visit weekend, Njoku said, "I don't have a percent, but they're pretty high up there."

Sounds encouraging, cautiously optimistic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back