NJ Sydir Mitchell 4 Star 6'5 350lb DT

Advertisement
I live in North Jersey and I’m not mad about the amount of players but the location Miami has recruited in NJ/NYC. The players that have been recruited have been from central/south/NYC, which are all inferior in football. There’s a 25 mile radius in Northern NJ that have produced the States #1 teams for the last 30 years. Miami could literally hit all the schools in 1 day because they are so close together. As for NYC they’re terrible in football, you got to remember they’re aren’t fields anywhere so there’s no extra playing besides HS football seasons.
Tell me about it.
I grew up in Newark.
It's the most densely populated part of a state that's the most densely populated state in the country.

Advertisement
Need an NIL with timberland boots for the tri state kids.
Sealing the deal definitely depends on what's is brought to and then put on the table

iamsexysweets_98999-600x664.jpg

2bbfe18d2f3af3afd3375daf5dd9ea0a.jpg

Go Canes

Some think he silently committed to UGA a few weeks ago. We need a big Body DT

UGA has better 2023 recuit options at NT/DT1 ( in Jamaal Jarrett, Seven Cloud and Jordan Hall) I think he may have tried to commit to them and they are slow playing him.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Sealing the deal definitely depends on what's is brought to and then put on the table

View attachment 188810

View attachment 188809

Go Canes
Ah yes, many people say "man, she got that dump truck ***" when they see a woman with big cheeks. This here my friend is the whole dump. Bih got that Walmart body. Body by fried food and good old-fashioned butter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back