NJ Sydir Mitchell 4 Star 6'5 350lb DT

That kid doesn’t fit our scheme. He’s a 2 gapper who would fit best in a 3/4 system. That’s why Miami haven’t offered. There’s not a DTackle that size they we aren’t recruiting.

Advertisement
North Jersey?!?! Lol. For the life of you...You can’t understand why Miami doesn’t recruit North Jersey??? 😂😂😂😂
Yo who tf is this clown posting above me? Hey bro, North Jersey has been pretty good to us. It brought us Greg Olsen, Bryant Mckinnie, Quan Mohammed, and David Njoku.

Why don’t you actually do some research?

Advertisement
Miami recruited them. Alfano had no interest. Tyler Friday scheduled a visit and never showed up. Justin Shorter never interested. And of all them, only Peppers has been of worth. Jersey ain’t that big, but Miami has recruited several Jersey kids over the past 5-7 years, Muhammad, Njoku, and a few others. I feel you and all, but I just find it hard to for Miami to travel pass Fl, GA, Carolinas, Tennessee, VA... just to make it to NJ. I
Mia
Yo who tf is this clown posting above me? Hey bro, North Jersey has been pretty good to us. It brought us Greg Olsen, Bryant Mckinnie, Quan Mohammed, and David Njoku.

Also Mark Caesar and Daniel Stubbs

McKinnie is from SJ. Woodbury.

Advertisement

One, you lack the ability to read as I mentioned those players already. 2. We’re in 2021. Lmao!

Miami recruited Kiy Hester, Jovani Haskins, E. Njoku, Coutel Jenkins, Jamie Gordinier... so please tell me more.

Advertisement

92045476-F4D9-4D90-B759-8ACACDEE8A47.gif

Advertisement

Buddy! Miami has recruited over 3000 players in the years I’ve been watching Miami. I’m sorry if you can name 4 or 5 players. Lol. New Orleans has given us some players too but I don’t everyone screaming for this staff to recruit New Orleans. Lol. For every 1 you came, I’m sure I can name 300 from here to DMV area. Not saying Miami shouldn’t recruit North Jersey, but I can also understand if they’re not.

PS: Greg Olsen transferred from ND. Bryant McKinnie transferred from a JUCO. Soooo… yeah. Do your research

Last edited:
Yes, instead of NYC and Camden. You obviously don't realize the talent in North Jersey compared to the rest of the North East. Jabrill Peppers, Rashan Gary, Antonio Alfano, Tyler Friday, Jayson Ademiloa, Javontea Jean-Baptiste, Justin Shorter, and on and on all play at the Catholic Schools within 15 miles of each other. I'm not saying they only should be recruiting there but when they come up this way stick to that area.
Brian Cushing as well

Advertisement
Back