NJ Sydir Mitchell 4 Star 6'5 350lb DT

Advertisement
NJ Jersey is usually in tier 2-b as far as producing pros.
They've ranked consistently between #'s 8-11 over the years.

Do you push a state that's lower top-ten in producing talent?
Maybe not, but you can't dismiss it.

Advertisement
NJ Jersey is usually in tier 2-b as far as producing pros.
They've ranked consistently between #'s 8-11 over the years.

Do you push a state that's lower top-ten in producing talent?
Maybe not, but you can't dismiss it.
I live in North Jersey and I’m not mad about the amount of players but the location Miami has recruited in NJ/NYC. The players that have been recruited have been from central/south/NYC, which are all inferior in football. There’s a 25 mile radius in Northern NJ that have produced the States #1 teams for the last 30 years. Miami could literally hit all the schools in 1 day because they are so close together. As for NYC they’re terrible in football, you got to remember they’re aren’t fields anywhere so there’s no extra playing besides HS football seasons.

Advertisement
I live in North Jersey and I’m not mad about the amount of players but the location Miami has recruited in NJ/NYC. The players that have been recruited have been from central/south/NYC, which are all inferior in football. There’s a 25 mile radius in Northern NJ that have produced the States #1 teams for the last 30 years. Miami could literally hit all the schools in 1 day because they are so close together. As for NYC they’re terrible in football, you got to remember they’re aren’t fields anywhere so there’s no extra playing besides HS football seasons.
Erasmus Hall HS in Brooklyn sends its regards.

Landing him and anez cooper in a b2b haul is what this program has desperately needed for a decade and a half. And most importantly with top shelf S&C and all that goes into that in and out of weight room

Fingers crossed

Advertisement
I would disagree that it’s inferior football. The south lacks the huge private schools (which also pull from central/south Jersey). Where I’ll say south Jersey is making headway is in year round development of players. Pound for pound the public schools match up.

Erasmus Hall HS in Brooklyn sends its regards.
You're kidding right? The team Sydir plays on was ranked #3 in the country, and the other teams in the league have been ranked in the Top 25 over the last decade. They also travel to other states to play Top-ranked teams. There's no South Shores, Lehman, or Wagners on their schedules.

Advertisement
I would disagree that it’s inferior football. The south lacks the huge private schools (which also pull from central/south Jersey). Where I’ll say south Jersey is making headway is in year round development of players. Pound for pound the public schools match up.
They're not playing the competition that the Bergen County private schools are playing each week. No kid with any talent is going to public school up North. And when I say North Jersey I really mean the Catholic Schools. Harbaugh was the only one focusing on them over the last few years by running camps in NJ.

My wife is from Randolf next to Morris Town. Love that area.

Advertisement
Back