NIT Final Four

Advertisement
I agree. Baseball and basketball it seems when the game can be lost, sure enough we do

at first I was furious, then realized that getting screwed by refs meant that Miamis relevant and getting hosed in typical fashion

horrid referee calls =we back

Advertisement
Every time I tuned in the game it was right wheb there was a ****ing stupid turnover. Absolute failure to not beat inferior Stanford

wow, what an admittedly uninformed, ignorant post

Agreed. People need to remember we were without a huge part of our team tonight in Jekiri and a good starter in Rodriguez. Stanford had way more experience than us as well. Huge learning experience for this team.

Every time I tuned in the game it was right wheb there was a ****ing stupid turnover. Absolute failure to not beat inferior Stanford

Agreed. People need to remember we were without a huge part of our team tonight in Jekiri and a good starter in Rodriguez. Stanford had way more experience than us as well. Huge learning experience for this team.

Unfortunately, the average Miami fan (the ones that lurk on these boards but never post) have 3rd grade educations

Lecomte was hurt as well. Fully healthy and we would've embarrassed this NIT field. Temple and Stanford could only score inside. Kamari Murphy will be a HUGE addition as will Anthony Lawrence.

So countless retarded turnovers at the worst times were okay? Lulz Lets blame the refs tho because we kept it close by being careless and give everyone a gold medal for trying!

Advertisement
I could not watch the game, so I was tracking on ESPN Gamecast. We had a one point lead and got the ball with 38 seconds left in OT. According to Gamecast someone jacked a 3 with 16 seconds left. Why on earth did they do that? If they just jack something at the 35 second shot clock buzzer, Stanford has like 2 seconds max to get a shot off and they had no TO. Someone tell me what the **** happened.

So countless retarded turnovers at the worst times were okay? Lulz Lets blame the refs tho because we kept it close by being careless and give everyone a gold medal for trying!

You serious?

3 of the top 6(on an 9 man rotation) are injured, and we lose a championship game in overtime due to some borderline fouls with 3 seconds left.

And that's the platform you're going to use to complain about Al Golden?

**** you. That game was awesome and terrible and emotional. But it was the exact opposite of recent Miami athletics.

I could not watch the game, so I was tracking on ESPN Gamecast. We had a one point lead and got the ball with 38 seconds left in OT. According to Gamecast someone jacked a 3 with 16 seconds left. Why on earth did they do that? If they just jack something at the 35 second shot clock buzzer, Stanford has like 2 seconds max to get a shot off and they had no TO. Someone tell me what the **** happened.

30 second shot clock in the NIT

You serious?

3 of the top 6(on an 9 man rotation) are injured, and we lose a championship game in overtime due to some borderline fouls with 3 seconds left.

**** you. That game was awesome and terrible and emotional. But it was the exact opposite of recent Miami athletics.

Thank You!

Advertisement

30 second shot clock in the NIT

I forgot that. But that means there was still 8 seconds on shot clock? Seems like they should have drove the ball since they were in double bonus. Of course what do i know, I wasn't actually watching.

I just dont see how it was a foul, ButtF*** jumps into Davon (Isnt there a Dwayne Wade rule about that) and somehow draws a foul. How do refs always find a way to f*** us over?

Advertisement
image.jpg

Are the excuses supposed to make me feel better about losing or something? And please point out my Al Golden platform TIA

You serious?

Last edited:
Are the excuses supposed to make me feel better about losing or something? And please point out my Al Golden platform TIA

You serious?

Excuses don't make anyone feel better.

But this isn't football, let's keep the apocalyptic **** on that board.

If you don't feel good about the basketball program moving forward than you're not a human.

That was an up and down 38 game season that finished with some serious positive momentum and landmark achievements for the next 38 games to build on.

We're going to(very well could) win a tourney with Larranaga.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back