NIT Final Four

Advertisement
I agree, but obviously I want the "dubya" tonight. Not just for me and the fans, but for the team. The heart they've shown during the NIT run, they deserve to cut the nets down tonight. Give 'em L!

I think we'll win tonight. Coach L should be able to coach circles around Johnny Dawkins.

Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 1.52.53 PM.jpg

I think we'll win tonight. Coach L should be able to coach circles around Johnny Dawkins.

We will need to turn them over and force bad early shots. We have nobody who can contend with Nastic down low. Good shooting game from 3 would go far twards a win also.

Advertisement
I want to see Reed, Palmer, Newton, and Mac driving to the basket like they did against temple. When we sit around and play Haithball and wait until 2 secs left on the clock to jack up a 3, we lose.

Advertisement
If Mike Irvin is this intense for a basketball game, imagine how painful it must be for him to watch the product we're trotting out at Sun Life on Saturdays.

Jaquan Newton has killed us. Horrible decision making down the stretch of this game. Didn't finish a couple of bunnies at the rim to boot

Advertisement
This team is horrible at closing a game. Coach L needs to run some defensive drills with these kids. They're making elementary mistakes. Our big men are trying to play shooting gaurd. Did Golden have anything to do with this???

At this point Irvin is just like the rest of us.

He's so ******* happy Miami is winning something.

If you're not screaming at your tv than you're not a human.

Advertisement
This school sucks at closing!!! Football, basketball baseball, you name it.if the game is close there's a 80% chance we lose. I swear every big man that steps foot on Miami's campus sucks. They never seem to develop.

This school sucks at closing!!! Football, basketball baseball, you name it.if the game is close there's a 80% chance we lose. I swear every big man that steps foot on Miami's campus sucks. They never seem to develop.

You really need us all a favor and off yourself. First game you're watching this here huh?

Advertisement
Back