NIL Violations?! Canes might be in trouble....or not.

I don’t care if he is a decent play caller, Mullet is one goofy mf’er. How that doofus gets kids to go to that ****hole is beyond me.

Gotta admit that it’s impressive that some of our guys, and King in particular, we’re prepared for the NIL.

And say what you will about Manny but he doesn’t say clueless **** like that doofus in gayturdville.

Advertisement
I don’t care if he is a decent play caller, Mullet is one goofy mf’er. How that doofus gets kids to go to that ****hole is beyond me.

Gotta admit that it’s impressive that some of our guys, and King in particular, we’re prepared for the NIL.

And say what you will about Manny but he doesn’t say clueless **** like that doofus in gayturdville.
Imagine the reaction not only around here but nationally if it was UiF or FSU that was at the forefront with the NIL stuff and Manny said something as stupid.

View attachment 150146

FTG, his team, his university, his school's fan base and anyone who thinks orange and blue look good together.
This the only time I allow those 2 colors around me.
Unknown-2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
This makes him look clueless and out of touch. Also petty.

Petty, Clueless and Out of Touch Dan.
He's funny looking, that guy. Is he the one who's wife gets it on with the players? i get the UF coaches mixed up. In my mind, one runs into the other. I can't remember which one jumped on the shark nude.

If you're being beyond generous to Mullin one might say he absolutely knows better and just wants to throw lazy generic shade at Miami by invoking some (insane) stereotype that we're dirty.

I personally just think he's an idiot no matter what as this makes him look like an absolute moron and a moron that has no interest in his players getting any legal NIL money.
Bingo. I would flip it on them and say hey recruits your future head coach is trying to mess with your money.

Imagine a five star recruit winning Mullet the Sec championship which triggers a million dollar bonus for Mullet but this dude out here hating instead of saying hey we got something in the works that will get our plays paid.

Or an even better response should have been…. That’s it?!?

Advertisement
When Donnie Mullins asks questions the NCAA listens. We need to prepare ourselves for another cloud. We. Are. Not. Back.

Fake News👆

I know from someone in the room that wasn't what he was asked.

Here is how it REALLY went down.

Player: What about everyone at the local gym offering $500/mo to run daily trains on Megan? Da fuq we get in on that!!??

HCDM: Is that even legal to offer when she rides da meat for free?

👆#WORD

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back