NIL Violations?! Canes might be in trouble....or not.

Mullen needs to take Abe Lincoln’s advice
”better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt”.
College Football Reaction GIF by SEC Network

Advertisement
If he genuinely doesn’t know the answer to that question, that makes me feel a lot better about their state of recruiting.
They can't recruit at all since he's been there. What has them fuqed is he struck gold with the TE Pitts and Toney. They not trotting that out no more. He's a good GameDay guy but basically he has hit his ceiling. He's going to do good enough to stay there and never do a god **** thing.

Advertisement
pI didn't even know our players got a $500/month NIL deal, I thought that $500 was a one time deal. That's some good pocket change for a College kid, **** LOL.
It's really a nice little deal for our guys. Especially the guys who realistically couldn't hope to earn anything from their likeness otherwise. It's essentially a part time job paycheck. Guys can grab a bite to eat, maybe a couple drinks (if they're 21 of course) keep a tank full of gas in their car. Regular stuff that non broke college kids take for granted.

They can't recruit at all since he's been there. What has them fuqed is he struck gold with the TE Pitts and Toney. They not trotting that out no more. He's a good GameDay guy but basically he has hit his ceiling. He's going to do good enough to stay there and never do a god **** thing.

IDK about all that, they've gotten some freaks since He's been there. Now QB, that's a whole other story.

Advertisement
This makes him look clueless and out of touch. Also petty.

Petty, Clueless and Out of Touch Dan.
I would add ****ED that he did not think of this first, and he has to RECRUIT in the state of Florida against this....

Guess what his answer would be????????????

You got it..........sour grapes, and he is not thinking wine.
It is something that Miami has, that he will have to counter....in the recruiting wars...

Confirmation of a real *******.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Go Canes!! Is right imagine how the fuqin elite players feel? They might be like this fuqin goofball doesn't want us to get paid? They mad as **** rt now and prolly fuqin the brains out his wife more than they were before.
I dont think they care, to be point blank. Clemson players dont care about Dabos blatant racism either or OSU players about Gundys views.

They rather just shut up and move along.

Advertisement
Back