NIL Violations?! Canes might be in trouble....or not.

Advertisement
When Donnie Mullins asks questions the NCAA listens. We need to prepare ourselves for another cloud. We. Are. Not. Back.

disappointed oh no GIF

LMFAO at this being anything other than a mediocre coach being scared ****less of times changing. The legislation shows that as long as the school did not broker the deal, then it is perfectly legal.
If you're being beyond generous to Mullin one might say he absolutely knows better and just wants to throw lazy generic shade at Miami by invoking some (insane) stereotype that we're dirty.

I personally just think he's an idiot no matter what as this makes him look like an absolute moron and a moron that has no interest in his players getting any legal NIL money.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Potentially, but then again I can imagine that certain players are getting 10 times that amount in enhanced, undisclosed “NIL deals”. So maybe the $500 per month seems like a pittance instead.
That might and probably will change but I have a hard time thinking that the 89th dude on UiF's roster was pulling in more than $6k a year in dirty money. Maybe he got a bag during recruitment if he was a 4 star or above and has been a bust since but I just don't think your average 89th player on any team was getting taken care of to that extent.

Advertisement
That might and probably will change but I have a hard time thinking that the 89th dude on UiF's roster was pulling in more than $6k a year in dirty money. Maybe he got a bag during recruitment if he was a 4 star or above and has been a bust since but I just don't think your average 89th player on any team was getting taken care of to that extent.

☝️☝️☝️☝️

Advertisement
If I played for that guy I’d be ******* livid right now.
Especially after Dexter, their big 5* DL had to reach out to College Hunks about the King deal to try and work something out, College Hunks said they would partner with him to try and find opportunities in the area. UM is setting kids up to make money off of NIL, UF is simply letting their players figure it out for themselves.

Especially after Dexter, their big 5* DL had to reach out to College Hunks about the King deal to try and work something out, College Hunks said they would partner with him to try and find opportunities in the area. UM is setting kids up to make money off of NIL, UF is simply letting their players figure it out for themselves.
What a bunch of fools over there. Hopefully the staff is using that as a recruiting tool. Never scared of UF on the trail with Mullen in charge

I didn't even know our players got a $500/month NIL deal, I thought that $500 was a one time deal. That's some good pocket change for a College kid, **** LOL.

Advertisement
Back