NIL cap, 50k a yr idea

Just my thoughts? Any business that gives ni deals will start to cap what they offer when the have a couple of years of little return I give it a couple of years for that to play out though

Advertisement
Just my thoughts? Any business that gives ni deals will start to cap what they offer when the have a couple of years of little return I give it a couple of years for that to play out though
I doubt it... They may offer less but athletes will just go elsewhere.... Those businesses will go away and new ones will arrive... Whoever pays plays...

NCAA cannot interfere with state law. If they wanna mess with enrolling time and such maybe there is a way there. Maybe they will reinstate the sit out rule. U can't stop the players making money. Its law. Nor should they by the way. There are alot of people mad cuz their comfort is being shaken and they are telling u, its bad for the sport. Hog wash

Cool, lets restrict NIL deals (illegal) so that the big time programs can work their bag game again.

Lets restrict the opportunity for college athletes to market THEMSELVES with PRIVATE ENTITIES because FREEDOM!
Ole miss the Vols and Us are u
Stepping toe to toe with the bblue bloods and they hate it ncaa will try to give them unfair advantages again to keep them on top

2E59865A-62B8-49DC-860F-4227F252C6D3.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back