Nike 7-on-7 updates

Smith looks like college junior not high school. Yearby looks like Duke's older brother. If we bet another top back fine, but this kid is real deal.

Advertisement
JoJo Robinson just told me that the opportunity to play with Jameis Winston is keeping him committed to FSU. Still had great things to say about Miami as well.

Well who is the starter for Miami next season?

Jamies Winston or Baby Jesus? No brainer! Baby Jesus of course!

Coach Coley would take Winston over Olsen any day of the year if u want a real answer to that question.

They both were/are elite prospects.

That's like saying you'd rather bang Eva Mendes instead of Angelina Jolie. You win either way.

Advertisement
Ryan Williams is starting next year. If you think anything else I don't know what to tell you.

229.gif

Wish we'd just let the Cook situation play out behind the scenes instead of constantly bringing it up around those two.

Advertisement
JoJo Robinson just told me that the opportunity to play with Jameis Winston is keeping him committed to FSU. Still had great things to say about Miami as well.

Well who is the starter for Miami next season?

Jamies Winston or Baby Jesus? No brainer! Baby Jesus of course!

Coach Coley would take Winston over Olsen any day of the year if u want a real answer to that question.

No a real answer would be based in fact not your lame *** opinion being brought as a fact.

Olsen would literally have to **** the bed then roll around in it for Williams to win the job.

Advertisement
Winston is/was the better prospect than Olsen. Not that debatable.

Who will be the better player? That is yet to be determined.

Also if Jojo seen Winston and Olsen play in the Under Armor all-star game, it's a no contest. Winston lit it up and won MVP while Olsen had a rough day. I'm a Cane through & through but Winston seemed to be a more impressive prospect coming out of high school. Olsen can still turn out to be better because high school isn't were talent is maximized for elite prospects.

Advertisement

Also if Jojo seen Winston and Olsen play in the Under Armor all-star game, it's a no contest. Winston lit it up and won MVP while Olsen had a rough day. I'm a Cane through & through but Winston seemed to be a more impressive prospect coming out of high school. Olsen can still turn out to be better because high school isn't were talent is maximized for elite prospects.

Did you see the ol Olsen's team had? The qb's literally couldn't finish a three step drop before they were hit. Even the announcers kept talking about how bad the ol play was especially for an All Star.

No qb would've played well behind that line, including Winston.

Btw, Winston didn't play in the game the same year as KO, Jw is a year ahead . I've also never saw a qb comparison decided off a high school all star game .

Did you see the ol Olsen's team had? The qb's literally couldn't finish a three step drop before they were hit. Even the announcers kept talking about how bad the ol play was especially for an All Star.

No qb would've played well behind that line, including Winston.

Btw, Winston didn't play in the game the same year as KO, Jw is a year ahead . I've also never saw a qb comparison decided off a high school all star game .

I agree that a all-star game shouldn't be uses as the only comparison between the two QB's. Go watch any film you can find on the two and tell me which one you are more impressed with coming out of high school. Winston was rated as the best QB in the country in 2012 by Espn, Rivals , Scouts, & 247. Like I said earlier, Olsen can still turn out to be better because high school isn't were talent is maximized for elite prospects. We don't even know if Olsen will be starting in 2014 because Kaaya might come in an TAKE that starting spot.

Advertisement
Back