Nike 7-on-7 updates

I work in recruiting so i inquired on valentine...i know pete and others have said grades may have been cleared but everything im hearing is he is a super longshot to be able to get into Miami...from what i hear it sounds like he will be a grade casualty and end up at a school w less restrictions.

Again take it for what its worth its just what i recenty heard on him. Take that plus w not offering MJ and Genron in his ear, i just dont see him ending up at UM

Advertisement
Ryan Mayes throws up the U

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372527256.253904.jpg

Advertisement
Moderator Statement:

Personal attacks on players or recruits will not be tolerated on this website.

Thanks,

CanesInsight.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont care what's happened the last decade, the recruiting inferiority complex hasn't gotten pretty pathetic rounds here. Dudes aren't expecting players To come just because they're elite.

You may not care but recruits do.

I realize the reality of that, but what's the point of going on a message board and and posting "not coming here" almost every time it's an elite prospect. No one really has any clue what could happen by next NSD, but theres, "SEC next" all over this ******* place. After this season we have a chance to actually be relevant and this class is in its infancy.

Advertisement
Yeah.

Lets continue to stroke the ego of a kid who can't maintain the minimum requirements for college eligibility so he can tell us we would be lucky to make his top 3. That is everything that is wrong with recruiting and the lemmings like you that follow it.

Yeah.

Lets continue to stroke the ego of a kid who can't maintain the minimum requirements for college eligibility so he can tell us we would be lucky to make his top 3. That is everything that is wrong with recruiting and the lemmings like you that follow it.
I still stand by the notion that the kid is a troll, that being said he is very talented and a player at a position of dire need. You continue to put the full court press on him, the worst that can happen is we get shunned with a hat trick, not like it hasn't happened before, the best we get an extra talented body at DT.....

JoJo Robinson just told me that the opportunity to play with Jameis Winston is keeping him committed to FSU. Still had great things to say about Miami as well.

Advertisement
JoJo Robinson just told me that the opportunity to play with Jameis Winston is keeping him committed to FSU. Still had great things to say about Miami as well.

If Winston lives up to the hype he might only play with him for a year. If football doesn't workout, he will make his money in baseball.

Yes the opportunity to play with someone who never attempted a pass in college would temp me as well. Would he be tempted to play with Gunner Kiel?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back