Nike 7-on-7 updates

Olsen in coach's kid. He' smart and learns quickly from mistakes(check out his Elite 11 Finals performance). Kaaya is going to be a great Cane qb, but will probably have to wait until Olsen goes NFL for his shot.

Advertisement
No idea who's better between Olsen & Winston, but to base it off an all star game is crazy. ****, Chick out played Clowney and won MVP, I think we all know who the better player is.

Winston is/was the better prospect than Olsen. Not that debatable.

Who will be the better player? That is yet to be determined.

Also if Jojo seen Winston and Olsen play in the Under Armor all-star game, it's a no contest. Winston lit it up and won MVP while Olsen had a rough day. I'm a Cane through & through but Winston seemed to be a more impressive prospect coming out of high school. Olsen can still turn out to be better because high school isn't were talent is maximized for elite prospects.

Did you see the ol Olsen's team had? The qb's literally couldn't finish a three step drop before they were hit. Even the announcers kept talking about how bad the ol play was especially for an All Star.

No qb would've played well behind that line, including Winston.

Btw, Winston didn't play in the game the same year as KO, Jw is a year ahead . I've also never saw a qb comparison decided off a high school all star game .

I agree that a all-star game shouldn't be uses as the only comparison between the two QB's. Go watch any film you can find on the two and tell me which one you are more impressed with coming out of high school. Winston was rated as the best QB in the country in 2012 by Espn, Rivals , Scouts, & 247. Like I said earlier, Olsen can still turn out to be better because high school isn't were talent is maximized for elite prospects. We don't even know if Olsen will be starting in 2014 because Kaaya might come in an TAKE that starting spot.

I'm an old man so rivals and rankings from High School means nothing, I judge the better " college" qb on their play. Last I checked neither of these guys have taken an official snap so I'll refrain from judgement .

Winston could be the next Xavier Lee or the be the next Ward. Same with KO.

I dont care what's happened the last decade, the recruiting inferiority complex hasn't gotten pretty pathetic rounds here. Dudes aren't expecting players To come just because they're elite.

It's reality...lol take those green and orange glasses off.. Wake up drink some cuban coffee.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back