Nik Bonnito

gogeta4

All-ACC
Every year theres some local guys that i like to be contributors early to a team and guys i think fit out team.

This kid is a Prop joe Special. 6'3 1/2 205pds 4.7 40, Huge Wingspan. Kid has natural pass rushing moves and bend, great feet, as he is a div 1 level basketball player.

I think he is a textbook Sam Lb. Think Zach Mccloud's spot. He's not as sudden and doesnt have the strike that Mccloud coming in, but he is a smart player that has athleticism and length.

It would be a shame to see him head to OU or Louisville. Hope we turn up the heat on this kid as i see a 6'3 225-230 pound backer in two years after he doesnt have to play basketball and does a true S&C.

[video]http://www.hudl.com/profile/5430079/nik-bonitto[/video]

Go through his hudl to see this yeas highlights ..STA played him at LB some..and he looked pretty solid in space. His Highlights are against some of the best teams in the country. I personally like him more as a prospect than the guy they have currently atop their list in Joyner. Only negative to me is he's not a striker in the hitting department.

Nik Bonitto

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Joyner is better.

Ya serious? He’s not even a LB...Bonitto is.

I ain’t turning down 70 tackles, 8 sacks, 11 TFL, and 2 picks for a FSU commit who doesn’t seem to be flipping.

Last edited:
Agree with u gogeta4 this kid is a perfect ideal hybrid sfla LB, its a huge mistake if they let him go. Him and Joyner should have a spot no matter what, but I like NB better than Joyner.

Advertisement
James Miller belongs in a Manny Diaz defense. I like Bonnito too though. I thought they were looking at Joyner for MLB?

Advertisement
Joyner's got to be the most underrated recruit on this board. there's a reason our staff is bending over backwards to sign him and not Bonitto....he's the real deal.

Kid is a talented pass rusher and has the athletic ability to play in space as a LB. That versatility is perfect for Diaz’s defense and in general modern defenses today.

Advertisement
Joyner's got to be the most underrated recruit on this board. there's a reason our staff is bending over backwards to sign him and not Bonitto....he's the real deal.

I like Joyner as well hes long too and can strike and fsu is good with spotting linebackers under Fisher

...you’ve never even seen him play. BTW the most underrated recruit on the board is a CB from Oxbridge named Keidron Smith who might not even have a spot because that’s how good the DB class is. Joyner is so raw, he won’t see the field til his junior year if he’s lucky...Bonitto would play Friday in the 2 deep if he could.

I like Joyner better than I liked Wilder and I liked Wilder a lot. Take him for sure. But he’s a project at LB. We need a kid that will be ready to contribute day 1, or at least in 2019. Bonito is turnkey.

Advertisement

...you’ve never even seen him play. BTW the most underrated recruit on the board is a CB from Oxbridge named Keidron Smith who might not even have a spot because that’s how good the DB class is. Joyner is so raw, he won’t see the field til his junior year if he’s lucky...Bonitto would play Friday in the 2 deep if he could.

Dilly Dilly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back