Nik Bonnito-UM recruitment ramping up again?

We haven't been recruiting him at all for a while. We just showed interest again. If we go after him hard there is a great chance he will be a Cane but we need to want him

Goes to Texas this weekend and OU in November
Yea, I mentioned that in the other thread where he was brought up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Similar player to Shazier, but not as fast. Shazier was the fastest player for the South Florida Express.

Regarding Bonitto, I prefer him at LB. Diaz likes to keep LBs on the field, and he gets to the sideline fast. He can cover and has not just the mentality, but burst to make plays downhill.

Advertisement
Close shop w/ Bonitto, Chatfield, Joyner, Briggs, Campbell. Let's go.

Take out Chatfield and add another DT, preferably one of the JUCO’s committed to UL, and I’m with you. I respect and acknowledge Chatfields HS production, I just don’t know what he is here and would rather the spot go to a big interior guy.

He has been the most dominant player at STA this season and it hasn't even been close. The guy is tall, has long arms and great athletic ability. He also has a knack for making football plays. This is a guy who has all the tools to be a great football player in college.

Should he come to Miami, where do you think he fits best on defense?

I really see him as more of a LB than DE. I think he has the athleticism and natural ability to move in space as a LB, while still situationally rush the passer

Agreed

[TWEET]920280709209776129[/TWEET]

Apparently watched the game and then met privately with Diaz and Kool. Another possible late addition?

I think we all agree this is a good thing. He and Rosseau are hybrid very skilled DE's. Hope he's not put off that the full court press came later.

Take out Chatfield and add another DT, preferably one of the JUCO’s committed to UL, and I’m with you. I respect and acknowledge Chatfields HS production, I just don’t know what he is here and would rather the spot go to a big interior guy.

I want someone to replace Trent Harris, and I think Chatfield is that type of guy. I think Kool could really really work with his skill set. But I feel where you are coming from as well.

Advertisement
[TWEET]920280709209776129[/TWEET]

Apparently watched the game and then met privately with Diaz and Kool. Another possible late addition?

I think we all agree this is a good thing. He and Rosseau are hybrid very skilled DE's. Hope he's not put off that the full court press came later.

I read somewhere the staff wasn't high on him because he wanted to play bball at next level , but Richt waves guys just dedicated to fball. He's changed his mind about playing bball at next level.

Advertisement
Could bonnito be a ryan shazier type of player?

Bonnito reminds me a ton of Shazier. He has the athleticism to be an every down LB.

IF the athleticism metrics available on the internet are correct, they are not even close to the same kind of athlete.

He isn’t...doesn’t have his speed. It’s hard to find kids that have his speed at LB though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I close with Joyner, Bonitto, Campbell, Briggs, Another DT, Stud OT (hopefully Petit-Fere, Mays, Gouraige, Barnes,ect.), Grimes as a Transfer.

STA is one of the schools we need to surround with a wall and own. They supply life blood to schools like OSU we need to cut off. With an alum like Playmaker, that should not happen. He need to move his rear back home and start coaching over there.

theyve gotten like 2 sta kids...STA is a um pipeline brah.

STA is one of the schools we need to surround with a wall and own. They supply life blood to schools like OSU we need to cut off. With an alum like Playmaker, that should not happen. He need to move his rear back home and start coaching over there.

theyve gotten like 2 sta kids...STA is a um pipeline brah.
In good position to grab Jahmar Brown and Daniel Carter too

Advertisement
Back