Nik Bonnito-UM recruitment ramping up again?

Seems like a no brainer for UM to add him to this class

I agree, this is the kind of player you don't let go to an ACC foe like Loserville. Bring him home Kool

He's a LB here IMO. After watching some of his senior clips, I really want him in this class.

This board might not love the comparison, but he reminds me of Matthew Thomas as a recruit. Maybe more explosive

Advertisement
Could bonnito be a ryan shazier type of player? I want miami to take Joyner and bonnito at linebacker and then chatfield at dend. Add Briggs and antoher dt to go along with nesta

Advertisement
Could bonnito be a ryan shazier type of player? I want miami to take Joyner and bonnito at linebacker and then chatfield at dend. Add Briggs and antoher dt to go along with nesta

Dude, they’re offering OOS guys...that should give you a hint that Chatfield isn’t getting an offer from us.

Advertisement
Looks like this staff is really prioritizing speed. The biggest issue with the defense this year IMO.

Better late than never. Kid is nasty. I don't understand slow playing him.

If Diaz is committed to playing on the other side of the line of scrimmage this guy's a no brainer. We need more of these rangy athletic guys on defense.

Advertisement
If he's fully buying into a future in football, this would be a huge get. His natural athleticism and talent is obvious. Plus, he has so much room for growth. I bet he hardly partakes in STAs strength training since he's likely been focused on Bball whenever he's not in football season.

He has been the most dominant player at STA this season and it hasn't even been close. The guy is tall, has long arms and great athletic ability. He also has a knack for making football plays. This is a guy who has all the tools to be a great football player in college.

Dude, they’re offering OOS guys...that should give you a hint that Chatfield isn’t getting an offer from us.

They just invited him along with 2 other local dends(bonnito and kayode oladale) for the ga tech game

Advertisement

They just invited him along with 2 other local dends(bonnito and kayode oladale) for the ga tech game

Bonitto is probably a LB here...and Oladele is an athletic freak...Chatfield isn’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hes a solid DE who brings in other top prospects

Bonitto is probably a LB here...and Oladele is an athletic freak...Chatfield isn’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s a solid DE who brings in other top prospects. Lock down AH and watch the Turds crumble

Does he mention his interest level in Miami during the interview?
Had he announced a top group in the past?

Thanks

Advertisement
Back