Nik Bonnito-UM recruitment ramping up again?

WTF? ZBroad is a knowledgeable poRster.

We seemed to have lost Cane Dynasty, big loss for CIS IMO.
[MENTION=17001]Cane dynasty's[/MENTION] band was lifted a while ago but he hasn't returned. I'm concerned. Last time he was band he came back 3 weeks after the band was lifted and had been mauled a bit by a pit bull. Hope he's not messing with McEltooth's shark.

#FreeZ

With how Canes are playing hard to not have his presence, wondering also if he is ok, or just said *** that ****,I am out of here? #BCDB

I think it's the latter. He held out last time too. I think he said Fûck it. Unfortunately that sucks most for those of us who love having him on here

Hopefully he returns. Not the same around here without him. This place can be inundated with trolls and morans, but its the longtime poster and Cane fan that gets band. That dynamic is bewsheet and should be addressed. This place is starting to feel like ESPN. Once a great place that is seemingly deteoriating before our eyes. The Work, Gator Tears and a handful of posters(both for football knowledge and entertainment) keep me coming back. More members equals more clicks, doesn't matter if they're jackasses or not. Oh well, such is life on the interweb.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Lol...why the band on Zbrod?

it was for this post:
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/resting-starters/124098/2#post3040169

and it was clearly this mod:
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/resting-starters/124098/2#post3040186

who then went on to argue in his next post that it was richt's fault the FSU player rolled over on Walton's ankle and broke it.

There are a couple mods on CIS who must have pics of D$ and Pete 69'ing each other while giving handjobs to newborns. SFGhey is notorious for his buffoonish moderation and for openly saying he roots for FSU. In a goddam Reidz thread, he bands ZBard for an obvious joke.

Reidz is a blatant troll, who is a UF fan, and he gets to keep posting while a real guy like ZBard gets the ziggy. LULZ at SFGhey.

[MENTION=17001]Cane dynasty's[/MENTION] band was lifted a while ago but he hasn't returned. I'm concerned. Last time he was band he came back 3 weeks after the band was lifted and had been mauled a bit by a pit bull. Hope he's not messing with McEltooth's shark.

#FreeZ

With how Canes are playing hard to not have his presence, wondering also if he is ok, or just said *** that ****,I am out of here? #BCDB

I think it's the latter. He held out last time too. I think he said Fûck it. Unfortunately that sucks most for those of us who love having him on here

This board isn't as good without the beloved CaneDynasty. He probably got sick of getting band while clear trolls post constantly on here.

#FreeZ

This board isn't as good without the beloved CaneDynasty. He probably got sick of getting band while clear trolls post constantly on here.

Been wondering where CD was? Can't believe he got banned again. He was quality in my eyes. [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION], what's the deal with your mods?

There hasn't been new mods in years, time for a turn of the guards, take SF's mod status and give it to ****y City El already...

Advertisement
I had never heard of this kid, or watched him play before seeing this thread. I truly do not care what his rating is, or who is recruiting him, to me, recruiting is all about what you are asking the player at that position to do. This kid fits what we want to do at SLB perfectly. Almost like he was created in a Manny Diaz' defense lab. He can rush the passer, he can move and get into passing lanes. He's long. He's fast. He's physical. He finishes the play. Plays against good competition.

You find a spot for him. He'll upgrade special teams and depth immediately. I like him better than I did Wilder.

Lol...why the band on Zbrod?

it was for this post:
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/resting-starters/124098/2#post3040169

and it was clearly this mod:
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/resting-starters/124098/2#post3040186

who then went on to argue in his next post that it was richt's fault the FSU player rolled over on Walton's ankle and broke it.

There are a couple mods on CIS who must have pics of D$ and Pete 69'ing each other while giving handjobs to newborns. SFGhey is notorious for his buffoonish moderation and for openly saying he roots for FSU. In a goddam Reidz thread, he bands ZBard for an obvious joke.

Reidz is a blatant troll, who is a UF fan, and he gets to keep posting while a real guy like ZBard gets the ziggy. LULZ at SFGhey.

So there are moderators who root for F$U and UF? That is insane.

No wonder we are forced to read threads from people like Brock (and there was another guy too) trying to argue that a 2-3 F$U team (with 2 wins by 7 points each) should be ranked in the Top 25.

I had never heard of this kid, or watched him play before seeing this thread. I truly do not care what his rating is, or who is recruiting him, to me, recruiting is all about what you are asking the player at that position to do. This kid fits what we want to do at SLB perfectly. Almost like he was created in a Manny Diaz' defense lab. He can rush the passer, he can move and get into passing lanes. He's long. He's fast. He's physical. He finishes the play. Plays against good competition.

You find a spot for him. He'll upgrade special teams and depth immediately. I like him better than I did Wilder.

If Vision wants him I want him

can't believe there was a ban for telling that idiot he wants to hit him in the face with a brick.

sfbay might be the worst, least knowledgeable moderator here...

Advertisement

I appreciate the sentiment, but there's logic behind looking at what players are ranked and how many stars they have. 4 stars are more than 2.5x more likely to be drafted than 3 stars. That being said, Nik is a 4 star. He fits what we do perfectly because he's really ******* good and thus, really highly rated.

The moment we stop caring about the rankings of our players is when we go back to Al Golden territory where 75% of our class is full of 3 star "hidden gems" and then we lose to FSU 7 years in a row.

I got a major lecture from SFgay about being a mean poster.

Meanwhile, he blames Rick for an FSU player falling on Walton’s other ankle and breaking it. Pulled that one right out of his prolapsed ******.

Meanwhile, he blames Rick for an FSU player falling on Walton’s other ankle and breaking it. Pulled that one right out of his prolapsed ******.

SFGhey is like the absentee father who shows up once a year and tries to start laying down the law but doesn't even know his kids' birth dates. This guy's never on the board, yet he shows up once every few months handing out infractions and bands to regulars while whiffing on the obvious trolls.

Advertisement

SFGhey is like the absentee father who shows up once a year and tries to start laying down the law but doesn't even know his kids' birth dates. This guy's never on the board, yet he shows up once every few months handing out infractions and bands to regulars while whiffing on the obvious trolls.

This is what he wrote in that thread:

"Part of my role as a moderator here is to occasionally help protect you phools from yourselves."

Is there a profanity filter on "fools" that necessitates the creative spelling?

This is what he wrote in that thread:

"Part of my role as a moderator here is to occasionally help protect you phools from yourselves."

Is there a profanity filter on "fools" that necessitates the creative spelling?

Sounds just like the dopey absentee father description I gave above. Never around. Shows up once every few months to flex his butter muscles and show us how much we need his indispensable guidance.

Advertisement
Sure hope so, I just read that Bonnito says he considering them. Hopefully he will become a late addition.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

hes a way better player than Wilder. And i agree with everything you stated..he fits what we want..im glad their finally coming to senses on him

Advertisement
Back