Nik Bonnito-UM recruitment ramping up again?

Advertisement
It’s crazy we never offered this kid. Check in day for UA All American Game is today and he’s committing between Oklahoma, Texas & Louisville during the game. Kid was getting interviewed about those 3 schools but yet he’s still wearing a Miami wristband. Smh staff gone let a genuine Hurricane get away.

What if he "shocks the world" like that King kid from Georgia who picked Bama when then weren't in his top 3...lol, one can dream right?

With Owens likely leaving and Gordinier being Glass Joe we should sign Abdullah and Bonnito.

Why is Owens leaving? He still has another year of eligibilty and played quite a bit.

Dude is not that great i wouldnt mind a spot opening up for him to be replaced

Kid provides solid depth and will be a senior with 3 years in the system. Hopefully the knee is a little healthier this season but it would be bad to lose Owens imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s crazy we never offered this kid. Check in day for UA All American Game is today and he’s committing between Oklahoma, Texas & Louisville during the game. Kid was getting interviewed about those 3 schools but yet he’s still wearing a Miami wristband. Smh staff gone let a genuine Hurricane get away.

What if he "shocks the world" like that King kid from Georgia who picked Bama when then weren't in his top 3...lol, one can dream right?

Lol man I wish I’m still hoping we give him his offer, he’ll definitely flip to us even if that offer came the day before signing day

Advertisement
With so many positions of need signed, the coaches can focus on highly rated recruits and DTs.

With Owens likely leaving and Gordinier being Glass Joe we should sign Abdullah and Bonnito.

Why is Owens leaving? He still has another year of eligibilty and played quite a bit.

i thought he could have been a stud. he just never recovered from his knee

Im not going to lie I never liked him even before injury, maybe that was cuz of AG scheme. Thought he didnt jump off the screen like a Miami backer should. As a Cane fan my expectations probably are unrealistic I want every position to pop off the screen.

Advertisement

Im not going to lie I never liked him even before injury, maybe that was cuz of AG scheme. Thought he didnt jump off the screen like a Miami backer should. As a Cane fan my expectations probably are unrealistic I want every position to pop off the screen.

i wasnt big on cager and trayone before their injuries, just never saw the hype. this kid looked like he had potentional to me.

i wasnt big on cager and trayone before their injuries, just never saw the hype. this kid looked like he had potentional to me.

never liked cager, kind of jumped on grays bandwagon cuz alot of good posters were saying the guy was a beast but he wasnt obviously.

Advertisement

never liked cager, kind of jumped on grays bandwagon cuz alot of good posters were saying the guy was a beast but he wasnt obviously.

richt basically crapped on cager and langham on the radio with joe rose. he said they were two tall guys filling in for AR who dont really have great speed.
he said we have fast guys like thomas, harley, berrios, dayal, etc.

Advertisement
I dont get this one. Not going after Asante (until it was too late) and Bonitto were perplexing decisions. I guess we are stocked with too many studs

Last edited:

Never saw it in Owens. He definitely looks the part physically, but that's about it.

Advertisement
Back