NiJel Pack

Advertisement
One thing for certain we definitely don’t want Wong handling the ball late in games...

So along with his Sharpshooting ability & volume scoring, Pack has made himself a pivotal piece in helping us win with his much more consistent ball handling in clutch situations.

Advertisement
If Pack played he likely would have got more shots off down the stretch instead of Wong's *** hitting the side of the backboard on a corner ******* 3.

One thing for certain we definitely don’t want Wong handling the ball late in games...

So along with his Sharpshooting ability & volume scoring, Pack has made himself a pivotal piece in helping us win with his much more consistent ball handling in clutch situations.

Not sure I agree here. I think the whirling dervish into 3 interior defenders is a proven effective offensive technique. At least that's what I was always taught. When the clock is running down, you want to try to beat your man off the dribble and then try to spin in front of the restricted area when the weak-side help is waiting for you, then fall down. It works virtually every time.

Advertisement
Losing to Pitt Ga Tech and FSU will **** me off for the longest time. FSU will **** me off more than anything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think there is any doubt Pack wasn’t meeting the fan’s expectations for the first half of the season. I am don’t think there’s any doubt he’s been meeting and probably exceeding since the calendar hit 2023.

Bunch of assgrabbing goose****ers calling this dude a waste of an NIL. Get ****ed you all.
He said Thanks and tell them:
1677791504551.png

Advertisement
Back