Nigel gone

Like I've been saying, it's a real uphill battle convincing guys to come to UM when you don't want to be at UM. This dumpster fire Arl really fcked this class with his shenanigans with Ped State. I wonder if they can find a way to fire him with cause for this debacle.

Thats not why Bethel left, thats not why Powell is wavering they were going to do this anyway and they arent the top kids of this class anyway they both can be replaced

LULZ. You sound pathetic.

#De-commitment:ItsAProcess

Advertisement
Bethel has always thought he was better than he is.. I honestly don't mind this one bit. Powell, is a different story.

Powell is a massive loss compared to Bethel. Not that Bethel can't be good but Powell is electric. Would be devastating to lose him at the last minute especially to a dumpster fire program.

Advertisement
If Al can manage to flip Cook, Rudolph, Jackson, Lane, and Michel, then we're still in the cat bird's seat. Al's got this.

#DecommitByDecommit

Dowels please God.

Don't let this be this year's Skai Moore.

I talk to the Dowels family. So does wildcat defense. Not happening

On UM's end, or Dowels? Is Dowels turned off to UM and wouldn't accept an offer, or is UM just not going to offer?

UM isn't going to offer. And dowels would be so **** ****ed if Miami offered him now. He's completely turned off by Miami.

Yea probably thanks to his weak skinned handler. Would he be turned off by uf too?

Dowels please God.

On UM's end, or Dowels? Is Dowels turned off to UM and wouldn't accept an offer, or is UM just not going to offer?

UM isn't going to offer. And dowels would be so **** ****ed if Miami offered him now. He's completely turned off by Miami.

Yea probably thanks to his weak skinned handler. Would he be turned off by uf too?

Weak skinned handler? & UF isn't going to offer him. They have 5 cbs committed

Last edited by a moderator:
Really want Powell in the class, but I guess we stole FSU's RB, Yearby, they stole the gator's RB, Cook, and now the gator is stealing one of ours. This is a good kid I would like the keep. He might be better CB than Nigel if he needed to play there.

Advertisement
Dowels please God.

Dude, you're such a ******' clown. smh

He's been a die-hard Miami fan his whole life. His family loves Miami. Miami coaches have seen him play and practice a million times. Despite the fact that he had 9 picks and is Broward's DPOY (and 1st teal all-state) they STILL didn't offer him.

If you're a kid and your favorite/local team doesn't offer you but Texas A&M, Clemson and Oklahoma do, who would that make you feel towards Miami?

It's a slap in the face to the kid, all because he's 160 pounds instead of 170. Just another evaluation ****-up by this staff.

I see both sides. If Miami was my dream school and they offered late, I'd probably still go there.. No need to cut off your nose to spite your face. JMO

Advertisement

Dude, you're such a ****in' clown. smh

He's been a die-hard Miami fan his whole life. His family loves Miami. Miami coaches have seen him play and practice a million times. Despite the fact that he had 9 picks and is Broward's DPOY (and 1st teal all-state) they STILL didn't offer him.

If you're a kid and your favorite/local team doesn't offer you but Texas A&M, Clemson and Oklahoma do, who would that make you feel towards Miami?

It's a slap in the face to the kid, all because he's 160 pounds instead of 170. Just another evaluation ****-up by this staff.

Apparently UF can offer a kid a few days ago after missing out on everyone else they wanted and he jumps on it but UM does the same thing and it's a slap in the face. If UM is your dream offer who gives a **** how it comes? Of course I still doubt our dumb *** coaches offer.

I don't care..... Lol... I guarantee we can find better corners than Nigel Bethel.... Peace.. bruh and good luck to you in Lubbock...

Should've done it weeks ago.. Now let's go after J. Dowling.. full court press.

Miami WAS Juwan's dream school. After essentially being slapped in the face and then being offered by schools from other parts of the country that would mop the floor with Miami, he became turned off.

If you don't understand that, I don't know what to tell you.

Advertisement

Dude, you're such a ******' clown. smh

Those Al Golden evaluations working wonders.

Also, everyone's keeps talking about grades. Usually a lot of south Florida with bad grades choose West Virginia or Marshall. But then again I have no idea what Texas Tech's academic standard is.

Advertisement
Back