Nigel gone

Advertisement
The negativity with this program starts with you all. Most of you probably only have supported Canes for a few years. Let the class come together before you judge. Oral commitments don't mean anything anyway, all fans SHOULD know that. You are all the same fans that *****ed about Butch when he first got here until he built our program back up, or do none of you remember that? Pathetic fans most of you are.

Golden took this program over and we were at six wins a year. It takes a while to completely rebuild a program. What teams like auburn and FSU did was inherit ready to go teams that just needed some tweaking. GOLDEN inherited a team in the middle of a crap storm and came out with a better team than he started with.

Pete said awhile back watch for this kid in January for grades so im not going toblame the staff here.

This was called as a grades issue, let it go.

Wonder also if maybe the staff has cooled on him. Things with Bethel have seemed shaky for a while now. Not every kid who decommits was some stud that was "stolen" away, much like Edouard. Sometimes kids get the message when the staff stops returning calls, and starts to slow play them.

Im NOT saying that is what happened here, but the Texas Tech thing is WAY out of left field. Lets also not forget that this kid has been begging for a UGA offer for months now too.

Kill yourself.

Yeah because competent coaching staffs always start "cooling" on recruits with a month left in the recruiting cycle. That's pretty normal to start cutting guys loose at the end.

Advertisement
The negativity with this program starts with you all. Most of you probably only have supported Canes for a few years. Let the class come together before you judge. Oral commitments don't mean anything anyway, all fans SHOULD know that. You are all the same fans that *****ed about Butch when he first got here until he built our program back up, or do none of you remember that? Pathetic fans most of you are.

Golden took this program over and we were at six wins a year. It takes a while to completely rebuild a program. What teams like auburn and FSU did was inherit ready to go teams that just needed some tweaking. GOLDEN inherited a team in the middle of a crap storm and came out with a better team than he started with.

lolwut

They don't want to be here? Get them out now, Al! If you don't think Al is going to replace them with a player as good or better, you're kidding yourself! Just watch Al work, lol! U guys ain't no fans, lol!
Bless your little heart.

My heart is fine, it's you guys who are acting like the world is ending whose heart might be in jeopardy. One left for Texas Tech and another to UF, lol! I'll guarantee the replacements will be better. Just watch!

OK, I guarantee you that we don't get any recruits to replace Bethel or Powell rated higher than either of their rankings on Rivals. 3 month ban bet. You gonna accept?

I HATE WHINING FANS.... please stop and ACT like a man.

224.jpg

579.gif

Advertisement
Safid Deen ‏@Safid_Deen 51s
RT @DavidFurones90: Nigel Bethel tells me, despite his decommitment from Miami, Chad Thomas remains solid.

Maybe JC Jackson if FSU doesn't take him... Maybe he heard correct about Jackson but he was tweeting for the player to take his spot...

Advertisement
The negativity with this program starts with you all. Most of you probably only have supported Canes for a few years. Let the class come together before you judge. Oral commitments don't mean anything anyway, all fans SHOULD know that. You are all the same fans that ****ed about Butch when he first got here until he built our program back up, or do none of you remember that? Pathetic fans most of you are.

You do realize that auburn only won 3 games last year (ULM, New Mexico State, and Alabama A&M)

Advertisement
Bethel has always thought he was better than he is.. I honestly don't mind this one bit. Powell, is a different story.

I've been non-stop livid the last 3 weeks, but don't feel that way on this one.

my thoughts exactly.

This can has talked the most **** of any average prospect I've ever seen. I don't see how he makes it thru any program without quitting or getting booted.

If we can replace him with any average prospect at the position I'd be all for the swap. The only downside of this move is that it just seems to compound a very negative attitude going on down there right now.

Miami has just had one bad PR move after another. It's really amazing.

I know they did but they had the talent, just not the coaching. They were only a few years removed from a NC. I don't think anyone would say we are worse than we were before Golden. I fully understand our defense has been awful but Golden isn't firing his buddy because of this board. I'm just tired of the doom and gloom, we have seen wins go up each season he had been here and until that trend reverses I'll AT least accept it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back