NHL PLAYOFFS....

hydro66

Senior
Whoever wins the STANLEY CUP is well deserved. The hardest trophy to win. I'm surprised that it's not mentioned. Steve Yzerman is going back home were he belongs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Islanders from the east and Blues from the west would just **** the whole NHL up. I hope it happens.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Being born in Toronto with a father that played junior hockey at a high level I grew up watching the NHL. If our Canes bought in & sacrificed for team the way any successful team in hockey does we'd be in the playoffs next year. Amazing how these guys throw themselves in front of 80mph frozen rubber any chance they get for the team.

Advertisement
**** the NHL playoffs now that the Lightning are out. They ruined my next two months cuz I expected to be watching them make a run.

Hockey is hands down one of the most entertaining, exciting sports out there. The athleticism is takes to skate physically forwards & backwards at a high speed is unbelievable. Most ppl don’t funk w hockey b/c they can’t conceivably imagine or relate to what these guys do. Ppl can go in the backyard and play football, go to the blacktop and play b-ball or go hit the diamond and play some baseball. Most can’t hit the rink and play hockey, so they deem it as boring.

Love me some hockey, man. Best game to go see in person, by far. Dudes r tough as nails, but most importantly, the goal is to JUST make the playoffs b/c a # 8 seed can easily knock off a # 1. So much parity in that joint.

Advertisement
Hockey is hands down one of the most entertaining, exciting sports out there. The athleticism is takes to skate physically forwards & backwards at a high speed is unbelievable. Most ppl don’t funk w hockey b/c they can’t conceivably imagine or relate to what these guys do. Ppl can go in the backyard and play football, go to the blacktop and play b-ball or go hit the diamond and play some baseball. Most can’t hit the rink and play hockey, so they deem it as boring.

Love me some hockey, man. Best game to go see in person, by far. Dudes r tough as nails, but most importantly, the goal is to JUST make the playoffs b/c a # 8 seed can easily knock off a # 1. So much parity in that joint.
Another reason why its the hardest sport to make money by betting.

The Islanders (and their goaltending) are peaking at the exact right time. Getting Trotz was a stroke of genius too- at least for this season. And I say this all as an extremely bitter Pens fan right now.

Advertisement
Back